Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a newly introduced element and may be missing information.|
If you wish to help, please examine what is missing and add it to the page.
Vorak, Devourer of Skies can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have the Orb of Vorak, which comes from Land of Mist (IV), Special Mission:Devourer of the Skies, and are at least level 300+.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Vorak, Devourer of Skies||Epic Boss||330||625||168 hours||39,500,000|
|Main||650mil||20 (block 15%)||0||-10 (bonus 10%)||5 (block 5%)||0||Earth bonus applies only when wings are dead|
|Left Wing||70mil||15 (block 15%)||0||0||5 (block 5%)||0||Blocks max 25% to Main|
|Right Wing||70mil||15 (block 15%)||0||0||5 (block 5%)||0||Blocks max 25% to Main|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Vorak has 790 Million health. Up to 155 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Vorak has three different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance:
- Main (650 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Vorak.
- Left Wing (70 million health) - Dispatch to enable Earth Weakness on Main and prevent Vorak from summoning Wind Elementals. Reduces damage to Main maximum by 25% while alive.
- Right Wing (70 million health) - Dispatch to enable Earth Weakness on Main and prevent Vorak from summoning Wind Elementals. Reduces damage to Main maximum by 25% while alive.
Additionally, Elementals will occasionally spawn while the wings are still alive:
- Wind Elemental (1.1 million health) - While the Wings are still alive, Wind Elementals are randomly summoned to attacking players who do not have Wind Resistance. Only that specific player is able to attack the elemental. The player is marked with a gray symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. The elemental has 15 wind resistance, further reducing damage to the main monster. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. It reduces damage to Main and the Wings by a maximum of 20% while alive.
- Wind Elemental will hinder your attacks against Vorak, Devourer of Skies! Dispatch it in order to deal full damage.
- Wind Elemental: This soldier is deterring your attacks! Kill it or else it will reduce your effectiveness on the main target! When attacking the Wind Elemental, the player has a chance to find a Fragment of Wind Protection. 16 of these can be combined through alchemy to create Dull Gem of Wind Protection.
Vorak has Piercing and Wind Resistance.
- Main - +15 Piercing Resistance (Max block 15%), +10 Wind Resistance (Max block 10%, disappears when Wings have been defeated), -10 Earth Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Wings are defeated)
- Left Wing - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), +5 Wind Resistance (Max block 5%)
- Right Wing - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), +5 Wind Resistance (Max block 5%)
If the Wings are dispatched, Earth Weakness is added to the main.
Vorak's Main has Divine Armor. This armor requires 330 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0909% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Vorak, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Vorak's Main and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Vorak's Main has 650,000,000 HP
Before The Quest: Devourer of the Skies
There! Your scouts swarm back in terror as the mighty Vorak bellows out a great roar, sending wind elementals soaring into your formations. Your aerial army breaks off into squadrons and soars into combat, lances held firm!
The presence of surface dwellers is an insult to me! I will make you pay for your insolence
Swerving in and out of the floating landmass, Vorak, Devourer of Skies comes roaring after your elven griffin army. You cast a sandstorm barrier that dances ahead of your forces to deter the tyrant from a direct assault. Griffin riders launch magic earth arrows into the beast pelting it only causing the beast to roar back in anger. Vorak responds by breathing forth a swarm of wind elementals. The swirling bodies of air engage your griffin forces locking them in deadly melee as they swirl to the depths below.
Your griffin lancers move in. In tight formation, one after the other, they swoop into Vorak's vulnerable areas. Blood spouts from Vorak's neck as the extra long lances pierce the flesh. Angered by the attack, Vorak's eyes pulse bright blue as powerful energies crackle through its body. Vorak slams into your army sending scores of griffin riders to their demise. Vorak's massive jaws close on the less agile griffins. You give the order for your falconers to unleash the small birds of prey. The falcons quickly intercept Vorak, clawing at its eyes and causing enough distraction for you to regroup.
Vorak flies upwards into the air at incredible speeds. The falcons easily fall off as Vorak disappears into the clouds above. You frantically look above you but no trace of Vorak is found. You command your forces to land, giving them a moment's respite to regain their strength. You notice the clouds parting just as Vorak comes careening down onto the floating island where you landed. The island splits apart with the impact sending you hurtling downwards without your griffin. Your mount manages to catch up to you allowing you time to climb back onto its back.
The battle seems to sway out of control as some formations begin to break and flee. You feel rage building inside you and the crystals around your neck pulse with divine energy. You leap off the griffin and burst into flames, hurtling yourself towards Vorak as a living fireball. You crash into Vorak stunning him in a massive explosion. Nearly exhausted you fall backwards but manage to levitate yourself to a floating rock where you collapse. Your eyes barely able to focus you see Vorak alight with fire but the beast manages to regain control, flapping its wings fervently to douse the flames. Your last card played and your strength gone, you resign yourself to fate.
From the east, new forces seem to be arriving! Mighty dragons accompanied by Lord Ryen'dell, King of the Land of Mist charge into Vorak. The elven dragons tear into Vorak with tooth and claw. The dragons violently battle each other, Vorak nearly snapping the smaller elven dragons in half. The King swoops in with his dragon mount seeing Vorak's chest exposed for only a brief moment. The King's magically imbued lance pierces Vorak's chest. Vorak lets out a painful roar as he falls helplessly to the surface below. The King's dragon lands next to you allowing the King to dismount. Lord Ryen'dell takes your hands and helps you to your feet.
"My apologies for being late! The Dragon Enclave are fickle elves at best... I see you did most of the work for us. I am in your debt hero. I must admit this monster caught our realm by surprise... what's worse is that this is not the only report we have," the King proclaims as you recover your strength. "Should you ever need my aide I am at your service." The King bows and takes flight once again.
You gather an escort of griffin riders and fly below to the surface where Vorak slammed into the earth. You dismount and cautiously move towards the giant beast. There you see Cassandra, yet again. She seems to be soothing Vorak in its dying gasps. Vorak closes its eyes with one last breath of air. You see a similar resolution as with Urmek's demise. Magical essence drifts upwards and quickly absorbs into crystals carried by Cassandra. Vorak's body slowly shrinks back into its natural form, a blue whelping no larger than a cat.
You move to intercept Cassandra but she quickly turns around paralyzing you and your allies. "Now, now.. mighty hero..."
You struggle against the spell but remain helpless. Cassandra moves closer to you as if to whisper, "Now did I not ask you to consider your actions? Such a beautiful creation, here.. slain yet again by you. Regardless, it is all rather exciting.. the power of the demigods broken and dispersed around the land like precious snowflakes. Finally, a fair chance for everything and everyone to wield the power of gods." You stare inexplicably, unable to respond.
"So simple it would be to remove you.. here as vulnerable as you are." Cassandra gently puts her finger to your lips. "But if I were to do such a thing who would remain to ensure strife and chaos? It seems you are the only one capable of saving your precocious cities and civilizations from the natural chaos you have created. Did you honestly believe defeating the gods themselves would not have repercussions?" Cassandra picks up the tiny whelping in her arms, "Such a pity... I assure you hero there will be more. This is only the beginning. Good luck my dearest, I am sure we will meet again." Cassandra vanishes in an explosion of blue light as the paralyzing spell fails allowing you to stumble forward.
Rewards While Fighting Vorak
|Wind Elemental Drops|
Fragment of Wind Protection
108 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Vorak
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Windborne Arrows|
Loot Damage Threshold
- 1 Epic Drop
- Lowest: ?
- ~100%: 6 million
- 2 Epic Drops
- Lowest: ?
- ~100%: 10.3 million
- Legendary Drop
- Lowest: 10,256,546
- ~100%: 14 million (reported no legendary at 13.9M damage, 05-22-16)
Use the following text string to post DMG needed in monster chat
- 1 Epic 6M, 2 epic 10.3M; Legendary 14M
- 16 Scales of Vorak along with 2 Serpentheart Pendants are needed in alchemy to create Windgrasp Gauntlet (Gloves: Attack: 25 Defense: 30)
- 16 Fragment of Wind Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Wind Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Wind Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Wind Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Wind Fury are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Wind Fury
- 12 Windborne Arrows are needed (along with other ingredients) to make Gorgon Protector in Legendary Alchemy.
- Introduced July 11, 2012