- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Vincent (hero)
Vincent can be summoned by spending 200 energy on the Guild Monster page. Guild members contribute 20 energy per click, for which they are rewarded with gold and experience points.
Vincent is fought similar to Guild Battles. Only members of the summoning guild can fight Vincent and his army. Each guild member's class is set when Vincent is summoned. Vincent and his minions will not fight back against the attacking guild, although guild members can still lose to any member of Vincent's army if they have low attack/defense stats.
Your stats only determine if you will win or lose your duels, like in a conventional guild battle. Damage/Stamina ratio is the same for everyone regardless of stats, and the only damage modifier applied is due to the Rogue ability (+100/stamina), Deianira (+200/stamina for guild monsters, unlike the +20/stamina for guild battles), Gabrielle (+30/stamina), or Deshara (+40/stamina if rogue as class).
Vincent has significantly less health than Alpha Vincent and is much easier to hit.
While fighting Vincent, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Vincent and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Vincent has 487,500 HP
Rewards After Slaying Vincent
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Mark of the Empire
Swarm of Darkness
- Your class for the battle is whatever you have selected at the moment Vincent is summoned. As with Guild Battles, if you want to change your class, be sure to do it before you summon the monster.
- 20k of damage qualifies for 2 epic and 3 rare drops (according to this document).
- Battle participants should coordinate the summoning, so all participants can set their desired classes.
- Battle Activity Points = the amount of damage inflicted. Has a fixed range amount of damage per hit.
- To defeat Vincent and his minions, you must bring their health down to 0 (unlike Guild Battles where you have to bring health under 200).
- A battle loss to a cleric restores 10 health to every enemy in the tower, even those that are dead.
- Vincent has between 487,470 ~ 487,505 health.
- Vincent's health varies depending on guild size. Guild size and dmg: Vincent 1: 16.11.13: dmg 620,336; guild members: 10, average level of members: 95,6. Vincent 2: 22.11.13: dmg 695,076; guild members: 22, average level of members: 83,2