Vargulis, First Brood can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 50 energy on hand and are at least level 450.
Vargulis, First Brood has 2.250.000.000 health.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Vargulis, First Brood||Epic World||0||?||168 hours||112,500,000|
|Right Wing||750 million||0||0||0||0||0|
|Left Wing||750 million||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|1%+||20.5 million||39.5 million||79.4 million||103.5 million|
|99%+||36.4 million||67.9 million||119.7 million||200.7 million||56.250.000|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Use these text strings to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Rare 28.0M, 2 Rare 49.0M, 3 Rare 85.1M, 4 Rare ????
- 1 Epic 36.4M, 2 Epic 67.9M, 3 Epic 119.7M, Legendary 200.7M
Participants: up to 160 people total, with the following distribution:
- 100 people levels 500+
- 40 people levels 150-499
- 20 people levels 100-149
Vargulis, First Brood Combat System
Vargulis, First Brood's stance is 35. Please go to Monster Stance if you need an explanation about this system.
|Level||Point Range||Damage Boost||Critical Boost|
*Levels 2-MAX not verified
Decay starts at -5.0 per second, and decreases with successful attacks with a balanced general.
Get both the damage and critical bars to max level to unlock ultimate attack mode. When ultimate attack mode is activated, players have a limited time to take advantage of vastly increased damage and critical chance before both bars reset to their starting values.
Players have 2 minutes to attack with +100% damage, and +10% critical chance.
While fighting Vargulis, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Vargulis's All Heads and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Vargulis's All Heads has 2,250,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
With a mighty roar, the dragon Vargulis falls to your blade. With his death, you are free to plunder the trinkets and valuables he has collected over many lifetimes. Unimaginable riches are now yours along with powerful magics thought lost to the ages. Who knows what artifacts you may yet discover plundering his horde or what the secrets there will teach you. The only thing that is certain is that this is not the end of your quest and that more adventure awaits you in Valeria!
Rewards while fighting Vargulis
108 Damage Essence
Rewards after slaying Vargulis
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Flamebound Gauntlets Gloves: Attack:80 Defense:25|
Item Bonus: 2 slots, +20 Physical Pierce,
+10 Fire Pierce, -15 Water Resistance
Flamebound Boots Boots: Attack:15 Defense:8
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Rares (*): 1 - 28.0 million (starts at 3.3m), 2 - 49.0 million (starts at 21.4m), 3 - 85.1 million (starts at 33.4m), 4 - ? (starts at 81.9m)
- Epics: 1 - 36.4 million (starts at 20.5m), 2 - 67.9 million (starts at 37.5m), 3 - 119.7 million (starts at 79.4m)
- Legendary: 1 - 200.7 million (starts at 103.5m)
(*): these ones are high quality and most newer players should pursue them early on.
- Sparkflame, (Magic, 60 att/60 def, +10 Fire Pierce, no slots) needs:
- Flamebound Guard, (Offhand, 50 att/65 def, +40 Physical Resistance, 10 Fire Resistance, -25 Water Resistance, 1 slot) needs:
- Gold Medal: 56.250.000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer). One-time award 3 Skill Points.
- Slay Vargulis, First Brood 5 times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Introduced: May 15, 2015