Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a newly introduced element and may be missing information.|
If you wish to help, please examine what is missing and add it to the page.
Urmek, Protector of Gaia can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have the Orb of Urmek, which comes from the Land of Earth III, Special Mission:Gaia's Cradle, and are at least level 75.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Urmek, Protector of Gaia||Epic Boss||0||605||168 hours||38,750,000|
|Essence||550mil||15 (block 15%)||0||5 (block 5%)||-10 (bonus 10%)||0||Wind bonus applies only when Stone Armor is dead|
|Stone Armor||125mil||15 (block 15%)||0||5 (block 5%)||-5 (bonus 5%)||0||Blocks max 25% to Main|
|Left Arm||50mil||0||0||5 (block 5%)||-5 (bonus 5%)||0||Blocks max 20% to Main|
|Right Arm||50mil||0||0||5 (block 5%)||-5 (bonus 5%)||0||Blocks max 20% to Main|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Urmek has roughly 775 Million health. Up to 155 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Urmek has four different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance:
- Essence (550 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Urmek.
- Left Arm (50 million health) - Weaken to reduce Essence defense. When alive, reduces damage to Essence by a maximum of 20%, scaled by the amount of health left.
- Stone Armor (125 million health) - Weaken to reduce Essence defense, dispatch to enable Wind Vulnerability. When alive, reduces damage to Essence by a maximum of 25%, scaled by the amount of health left.
- Right Arm (50 million health) - Weaken to reduce Essence defense. When alive, reduces damage to Essence by a maximum of 20%, scaled by the amount of health left.
Urmek has Earth Resistance and Piercing Resistance.
- Essence - +5 Earth Resistance (Maximum block X%), +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block X%)
- Left Arm - +5 Earth Resistance (Maximum block X%)
- Stone Armor - +5 Earth Resistance (Maximum block X%), +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block X%)
- Right Arm - +5 Earth Resistance (Maximum block X%)
- Piercing Resistance will block X% of damage done to it for every Piercing Resistance point, for a total of X% damage block from Piercing.
- Earth Resistance will block X% of damage done to it for every Earth Resistance point, for a total of X% damage block from Earth.
- When the Stone Armor is dispatched, Wind Resistance is weakened by -15.
While fighting Urmek, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Urmek's Essence and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Urmek's Essence has 550,000,000 HP
Before The Quest: ??
Urmek begins to scream and roar, continuing to smash the ground below him. You must hurry and execute your plan or there will be nothing left of Gaias Cradle! Fight Urmek now!
As Urmek continues its rampage outside Kanbe's Tomb, you realize that if you do not stop the primordial ape soon, it will destroy all of Gaia's Cradle. You order a platoon of your army to set up the discussed trap a bit to the north, past the dense patch of jungle. In the meantime, you and your remaining army have the tough task of keeping Urmek busy. As your army unleash their attacks at Urmek, you notice that the beast is not even fazed and only continues to increase its rage. Could it be that the beast is being protected by some sort of magical protection?
You advise your army to quickly focus their efforts on the heavy crust of earth protecting the beast's chest. This is easier said than done however, as Urmek's massive arms slam across your platoons sending them sprawling. You quickly command the mages to cast their wind-element spells. Hurricane gusts and shearing winds are directed towards the rage-driven primate. As the magical spells slam into the massive beast, it lets out a screaming roar that echoes across the valley and deafens your ears.
Now is your chance! As the mighty plate of earth begins to crumble, the beast starts to become more enraged, almost if sensing it is becoming more vulnerable. Urmek, now enraged with primal rage, begins to grab anything within its arm's length to hurl at you and your men. You instruct your army to head north towards your set trap. Urmek, almost blind with rage, follows you and your army north with abandon. You see your planned ambush ahead and push forward. As you cross the discussed point, you wave the signal flag above your head. The trap is sprung! The platoon of men you sent ahead earlier has set up an ambush of large boulders to trap Urmek against the valley walls. Your men cut the ropes connected to the boulders and as it falls onto Urmek, who lets out a beastly roar.
You quickly jump up and make your way towards the fallen Urmek. As you climb on top the beast's mighty back, you feel the crystal you took from the tomb begin to glow and give off a slight warmth. You mind it little as your goal rests solely on defeating Urmek. You locate Urmek's vital spot! You quickly murmur the incantations of a powerful spell and lay down a glyph on the weakened area. The skies darken and the clouds begin to swirl. A large vortex begins to form and then straight down from the heavens, a large cyclone lands on the glyph. Urmek roars in anger and begins to writhe in pain. The scream is unbearable and your heart actually sinks a little hearing the sorrowful scream.
Urmek lies motionless. You start to see essences float out from its body as the once mighty Urmek begins to shrink in size. As the essences float into the atmosphere, the energy around feels familiar. It almost seems like years ago when you have fought the demi-gods. That feeling has been lost ever since the near disappearance of the demi-gods from Valeria. What could this mean? As the essences continue to drift out of Urmek's motionless body, one of them seems to flitter into the crystals you took from the tomb. The essences get absorbed into the crystal and you feel a surge of power, not unlike the feeling you received when you once paid tributes to the demi-gods. However, this feeling is much stronger. What does this all mean?
Rewards While Fighting Urmek
108 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Urmek
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
Loot Damage Threshold
Amended: Oct 22, 2014
- 1 Epic Drop
- Starts:3.8 M Damage
- ~100%: 5.0 M Damage
- 2 Epic Drops
- Starts: 5.0 M Damage
- ~100%: 11.3 M damage
- Legendary Drop
- Starts: 7,063,380 damage
- ~100%: 25 M Damage
- 17.5M damage, must finish before timer reaches 144 hours left.
- Reward - 3 Skill Points (one time reward)
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 5M, 2 epic 11.3; Legendary 25M
- The Ancient Mask and Nature's Heart are alchemy ingredients used to create Mask of Urmek (Helmet: Attack: 50 Defense: 72).
- The Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are used to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing.
- The Bronze Ores of Physical Piercing are used to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing.
- The Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are used to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance.
- The Bronze Ores of Physical Resistance are used to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Resistance.
- The Dull Shard of Earth Protection are used to create Dull Gem of Earth Protection.
- The Dull Shard of Earth Fury are used to create Dull Gem of Earth Fury.
- 12 Earths Horns are needed (along with other ingredients) to make Gorgon Protector in Legendary Alchemy.
- Introduced April 16, 2012
- The tomb of Kanbe mentioned in the lore of the monster may refer to the Oracle Special general, Kanbe.
Ur- is a prefix of Germanic origin, connoting the primitive or primordial.
Possibly a reference to Al-Urmak, an island off the coast of Yemen.
In Turkish, Umrek means homicidal.
Based on King Kong?