Recently, The Emporium became a house for the four shops that are guild-related activities:
Most Items in The Emporium can be purchased with Guild Coins. Yet, the enhanced version of The Emporium would involve added cost with other items, such as Lumber and Iron.
An exception applied to the Conquest Paths since it was introduced involves special scores of specialized points that have to be collected daily (or upon player's willingness to report in).
Further details will be available in the Conquest Paths section.
The idea of Conquest Paths is to add more benefit to the player through Conquest activities. Note that by 'Viewing the Report' you can see exactly how many points each activity is worth. Each path has points for activity as well as some things one can do to get a percentage bonus to the usual earnings.
- Successfully attacking players defending other Guild's lands in both Land of Mist (LoM) & Land of Earth (LoE)—not to be confused with Questing lands that hold the same names—generates points for Conqueror's Path: Conqueror's Path Shop.
- Using Stamina to attack and defeat Monsters that appear in Conquest Lands generates points for Hunter's Path. However, the monster MUST be slain (with at least 100 individual's Stamina spent) to successfully complete the "hunt": Hunter's Path Shop.
- Successfully performing actions on yours guildmates (or yourself - with only 50% chance) in the defended lands generates activity points for Guardian's Path. This can be a real challenge since defended lands have a fixed amount of time [24 hrs] imposed on them while in 'Defend' status: Guardian's Path Shop.
- Rogues can only use Smoke Bomb for this purpose, but you must earn enough points in this path as another class to unlock Smoke Bomb.
- Fortifying towers in Land of Earth (LoE) generates points for Engineer's Path. Now that many Guilds are up against storage limits, fortification is happening more, which allows one to create room for Essence trading within the Guild: Engineer's Path Shop.
The following illustration will demonstrate various information bits.