|Imbue Evasion on allies in Guild Battle and Conquest Battles.|
|I||Grants 20% evade to target ally for the next 5 turns. Usable in Guild Battle and Conquest Battles.||Conquest Path Shop|
- Smoke Bomb is a special Rogue ability that must be selected in the attack box of the ally target. Once activated on an ally, it provides 20% evade to that ally for the next 5 turns (includes both offensive and defensive turns).
- The evade works the same as the Rogue ability Evade.
- A Rogue under 200 health (i.e., Defeated or Stunned) cannot perform Smoke Bomb on an ally.
- A Rogue can apply Smoke Bomb on an ally as long as the ally has 1 or more battle health.
- Smoke Bomb effects interact with other abilities as follows:
- A Smoke Bomb can be applied to the casting Rogue.
- When a Smoke Bomb is applied to a Rogue who has Evade, the abilities stack.
- Smoke Bomb does not stack. If an already Smoke Bombed ally target is Smoke Bombed again, the new application of Smoke Bomb supersedes the old one, and the 5 turn counter starts again.
- When Resurrection/Revive occurs on a Smoke Bombed ally, the Smoke Bomb remains in affect for its remaining rounds.
- An enemy cannot use Cleanse to remove a Smoke Bomb, neither on allies or opponents.
More Info Edit
- Unlocks through the Guardian Path in the Conquest Path shop, with 50,000 lifetime points.
- This ability was introduced to allow Rogues to be able to gain Guardian Points.
|Warrior||Whirlwind - Leadership/Shout - Confidence - Sentinel/Guardian|
|Rogue||Evade - Backstab/Ambush - Poison - Wound/Lacerate - Assassinate - Smoke Bomb|
|Mage||Polymorph - Mana Shield/Magic Barrier - Confuse - Illusion/Mirror Image|
|Cleric||Heal - Cleanse/Dispel - Fortitude - Revive/Resurrect|
|All||Resistance - Might|