You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
Basic Information Edit
Shardros, the Mountain Giant has 175,000,000 health. Up to 145 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
Special Information Edit
Siege Weapons Edit
While fighting Shardros, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Shardros and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Shardros has 175,000,000 HP
click counts are likely to be incorrect
Attacking Shardros, the Mountain GiantEdit
Shardros, the Mountain Giant Power Attack Damage Formula Edit
Shardros, the Mountain Giant Summoned Edit
Shardros says: "I will crush you mortals!"
- I am just falling to pieces today...
- There will be nothing left of you when I am through with you!
- These stones will break you!
Shardros, the Mountain Giant Slain Edit
Shardros, the Mountain Giant says: "I am crumbling!"
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Chance of Getting Epic Loot Edit
- 1 Epic - 2.8 million (100%)
- 2 Epics - 5.2 million (100%)
- 3 Epics - 9.3 million (99%)
THE ODDS OF GETTING SPECIFIC PIECES OF LOOT
Stone Plate - 22.82% Rain of Shards - 20.18% Mountain Core - 56.99%
Source: 2.10.2011, Tim's monster loot spreadsheet
- Requires: Slay Shardros 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Introduced April 22, 2011
- It is not unlikely that the Four Giants are based off the Four Titans from Greek mythology.
- From this perspective, Shrardros is based on Lythos, the Rock Titan.
- Lots of ancient mythologies include Giants as evil beings opposed to man, indeed Norse Mythology has elemental giants (fire, earth, water and air) that were said to attack heaven and earth during Ragnarok. Seeing the four giants in relation to their mythological counterparts gives a more likely source for their inspiration.