You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Shardros||Epic World||0||180||168 hours||8,750,000|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 2.8M, 2 epic 5.2M, 3 epic 9.4M
Participants: up to 145 people total, with the following distribution:
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
While fighting Shardros, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Shardros and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Shardros has 175,000,000 HP
Click counts are not confirmed
|Click to display|
Shardros, the Mountain Giant Summoned
Shardros says: "I will crush you mortals!"
Shardros, the Mountain Giant Slain
Shardros, the Mountain Giant says: "I am crumbling!"
Rewards after slaying Shardros
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Helm of Shards
Rain of Shards
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 2.810.000 (starts at 1.474.000), 2 - 5.174.000 (starts at 2.810.000), 3 - 9.327.000 (starts at 5.020.000)
Odds of getting each epic piece of loot (might be obsolete):
- Stone Plate - 22.82%, Rain of Shards - 20.18%, Mountain Core - 56.99%
- Stonebreaker (Weapon: Attack: 20, Defense: 26). Needs:
- Hammer of Storms (Weapon: Attack: 36, Defense: 32, Divine Power: 40). Needs:
- Aegis of Stone (Shield: Attack: 30, Defense: 40, Divine Power: 40). Needs:
- Glacial Plate (Armor: Attack: 33, Defense: 33, Divine Power: 40). Needs:
- Lava Inferno (Magic: Attack: 35, Defense: 19, Divine Power: 40). Needs:
None of Shardros' items or alchemies are in the Item Archives at this moment (2017/03/24)
- Gold Medal: 4.700.000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer). One-time award 3 Skill Points.
- Slay Shardros 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def): +5 Favor Points
- Introduced: April 22, 2011
- Please help Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.