|"Sanna is the heiress to the priest convent of Aurora. Her abilities as a cleric and warrior has garnered her respect amongst her elders and peers alike and was the reason she was chosen to be the successor of the convent."|
|+X and +Y% to Cleric Passive Heal|
|Featured:||November 23, 2010 - December 13, 2010|
|Minimum Level to Purchase|
Stats & Levels
|1||17||18||0||+1 and +2% to Cleric passive heal|
|2||18||19||5,000||+2 and +4% to Cleric passive heal|
|3||19||20||10,000||+3 and +6% to Cleric passive heal|
|4||20||21||15,000||+8% heal to Cleric passive ability. +4 to base passive.|
|5||21||22||20,000||+8% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|6||22||23||25,000||+8% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|7||23||24||30,000||+9% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|8||24||25||122,500||+9% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|9||25||26||160,000||+9% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|10||26||27||202,500||+9% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|11||27||28||250,000||+9% heal to Cleric passive ability. +8 to base passive.|
|12||28||29||302,500||+10% heal to Cleric passive ability. +9 to base passive.|
|13||29||30||360,000||+4 and +8% to Cleric passive heal|
|14||30||31||422,500||+4 and +8% to Cleric passive heal|
|15||31||32||490,000||+4 and +8% to Cleric passive heal|
|17||33||34||640,000||+11% heal to Cleric passive ability. +9 to base passive.|
|22||43||54||1,102,500||+12% heal to Cleric passive ability. +10 to base passive.|
|27||53||74||1,690,000||+13% heal to Cleric passive ability. +10 to base passive.|
|32||63||94||2,402,500||+14% heal to Cleric passive ability. +11 to base passive.|
|37||83||119||3,240,000||+15% heal to Cleric passive ability. +11 to base passive.|
|42||103||149||4,202,500||+16% heal to Cleric passive ability. +12 to base passive.|
|47||123||184||5,290,000||+17% heal to Cleric passive ability. +12 to base passive.|
|52||158||249||6,502,500||+18% heal to Cleric passive ability. +13 to base passive.|
|57||203||334||7,840,000||+19% heal to Cleric passive ability. +13 to base passive.|
|62||238||399||9,302,500||+20% heal to Cleric passive ability. +14 to base passive.|
|67||273||464||10,890,000||+21% heal to Cleric passive ability. +14 to base passive.|
|72||308||529||12,602,500||+22% heal to Cleric passive ability. +15 to base passive.|
|77||343||594||14,440,000||+23% heal to Cleric passive ability. +15 to base passive.|
|80||376||657||15,602,500||+23% heal to Cleric passive ability. +15 to base passive.|
|Set||21||2||+3 Max Health, +50 Defense for -75 Energy, +5 Earth Pierce|
|434||724||15,602,500||+23% heal to Cleric passive ability. +15 to base passive.|
- Staff of the Martyr (15 Attack, 19 Defense) - Weapon
The Staff of the Martyr is bound to its master by a drop of blood. From the moment of its binding, the staff's mighty powers can only be activated by that individual alone.
Item Bonus: +1 attack to Sanna
- Saintly Robes (14 Attack, 14 Defense) - Armor
Saintly Robes are presented to individuals who pass the Trial of Aurora, which involves fasting for thirty days alone in the Demon Realm. The Robes emanate a protective holy aura that protects its wearer from evil.
Item Bonus: +3 health when Sanna is equipped
- Crusaders Cross (12 Attack, 12 Defense) - Amulet
It is rumored that the Crusaders Cross was forged by Aurora herself, and was given as a gift to her worshipers to protect them from the evils of the land.
Item Bonus: +2 defense to Sanna
- Greater Devout Barrier (40 Attack, 35 Defense) - Magic
Item Bonus: -75 Energy to +50 Defense, +5 Earth Pierce, +20 attack to Sanna
- Sanna and her equipment are available for purchase from the Oracle's Favor Generals area, if your level is 85 or higher.
- Sanna's ability boosts the health added by the cleric passive ability. It works only if your assigned class is Cleric.
- A cleric's base passive heal is 10 + 10% of the equipped health rune, rounded down. Sanna adds X to the base, then adds Y% to the total, again rounding down. For example, if your health rune is 64, your base heal would be 10 + (.10*64) = 16 (rounded down). Sanna at level 4 (+4 and +8%) would add 4, yielding 20, which is then multiplied by 1.08 (+8%) to get 21 (rounded down).
- Sanna's ability works in both guild battles and when fighting guild monsters.
- Sanna's passive heal bonus was changed from a fixed amount to a percentage with the introduction of Dawn, then changed again shortly later to add a fixed amount in addition to the percentage boost, so her ability is now +X and +Y% to Cleric passive heal.
- Sanna gives +5 defense in the Devotion Archive.
- The image for Sanna's Crusaders Cross is also the emblem for the Cleric class.