Rodenom, Death Rat Horde can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 50 energy on hand, and are at least level 450.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
Basic Information Edit
Rodenom, Death Rat Horde is the strongest of the four rat monsters with 1.5 Billion health points. Up to 90 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-299
- 10 people levels 1-149
Special Information Edit
Target Areas Edit
Rodenom, Death Rat Horde has two different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Rodenom (1 billion health) - Dispatch to defeat Rodenom, Death Rat Horde.
- Rat Horde (500 million health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on Rodenom. Reduces damage to Rodenom by a maximum of 30% while alive.
Rodenom, Death Rat Horde has Piercing and Fire Resistances, and Fire Weakness.
- Rodenom - +35 Piercing Resistance (Max block 20%), +20 Fire Resistance (Max block 5%), -15 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus ??%, enabled when Rat Horde is defeated)
- Rat Horde - +35 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 20%)
All parts of Rodenom, Death Rat Horde have Divine Armor. This armor requires 780 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 35% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0448% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Rodenom, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Rodenom's Rodenom and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Rodenom's Rodenom has 1,000,000,000 HP
Rodenom, Death Rat Horde Summoned Edit
Rodenom, Death Rat Horde Slain Edit
Upon breath of night, under the darkest moon, by the mountains side, in the valleys deep, lie in wait, the pits of wrath. Where the dark horde breeds, count the days, for their release upon the world signals the conquest eternal.
The mountains stand high above you. You have reached the lair of the Death Rat Horde. As you ride towards the center of war, your approach is halted by the crack of a flaming whip. It leaves behind a fissure of sparks crackling across the sky.
Your gaze falls upon Rodenom. He has no words for you but simply lets out a furious howl. His swarm brood echoes in kind, filling the sky with a harrowing chord of chaos. His body twitches in rage as he belts out attack after attack. Each lash scores your armor and singes your flesh. Though the fire and the flames, you battle on.
With a flourish, Rodenom's whip wraps around your weapon and sends it flying to the feet of your opponent. You use water magic to conjure up a magical shield that reflects the warmonger's assault. Enraged from the rebuffed attack, Rodenom charges full force against you. In a moment of clarity you calmly step aside. The beast is unable to halt his momentum and tumbles off the face of the mountain. The rat tyrant's fall brings the rat army to lay down its arms and scurry back into the darkness from whence it came.
Rewards While Fighting Rodenom, Death Rat Horde Edit
108 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Rodenom, Death Rat Horde Edit
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Loot Damage Threshold Edit
- 1 Epic Drop starts at 10.3mill (highest with 0 epics = 13.8mill); 100% chance appears to be 13.9mill
- 2 Epic Drop starts at 17.3mill (highest with 1 epic = 35.2mill); 100% chance appears to be 35.3mill
- Introduced August 27, 2013
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Ogrimus Gauntlets and 15 Rodenoms Lashes, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Gauntlet, (Gauntlet, 30 att/30 def, +40 Physical Pierce, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Vermin Hides and 15 Rat Horde Plates, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Plate, (Armor, 60 att/50 def, +50 Physical Resistance, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance
See Also Edit