Quests are story tasks that you can do to earn experience, gold, and items. There are 2 items in the quests tab. Journey will take you to the last quest you did. Select Stage allows you to travel to any stage you have unlocked.
Every quest requires a certain amount of energy. Some require you to own a specific guardian and/or gear.
Each quest has 5 levels. Completing 1 level earns 1 Skill Point. The quest's flame will also change color according to its level:
- Level 1: Golden Flame
- Level 2: Red Flame
- Level 3: Blue Flame
- Level 4: Purple Flame
- Level 5: White Flame
The ability to complete levels 2-5 are only unlocked once you have completed the land's special quest at least once.
|You awake shivering in the cold of the night. The pale glow of the moon is all that illuminates your otherwise dark surroundings.
There are currently 7 lands available.
Each stage has a special milestone quest. Upon finishing each milestone, there is an assured drop of an orb for a special monster:
- Solace - Darkest Hour: Orb of Acheron
- Catalyst - Portside Tavern: Orb of Camilla
- Provocation - Demonic Circle: Orb of Belial
- Awakening - Castle Throne Room: Orb of Faust
- Rapture - Mouth of Hell: Orb of Selenia
- Affliction - Cursed: Orb of Magdalena
- Destiny - ???: Orb of Mayuda
- Questing is based on Lands/Regions and each Land has quests that the player must complete sequentially within it.
- Progress in questing is halted until you finish quests in proper sequence i.e. Solace/Edge of Town is locked until you finish Solace/Through the Town Gates (at least first round - level 0)
- Unlike the original CA questing, each quest have 5 levels instead of 4 (flame color change is the indicator) with the exception of a non-skill point giving mission: Abandoned Mine.