Fandom

Castle Age Wiki

Phantom of Lightning

1,054pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments6 Share
Phantom Lightning

Phantom of Lightning can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its Orb. For each task you complete in Campaign, you receive certain amount of points. You can try to get a summoning Orb for a random Phantom once you reach 200 points or more. Chances are as follows:

  • None: 0-199, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 0%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
  • Bad: 200-599, phantom of fire chance: 30%, phantom of lightning chance: 10%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
  • Good: 600-999, phantom of fire chance: 40%, phantom of lightning chance: 15%, phantom of shadow chance: 5%
  • Great: 1000-1499, phantom of fire chance: 20%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 30%
  • Best: 1500 and above, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 60%

You have 168 hours to complete the battle before Phantom of Lightning flees.

Basic information

Phantom of Lightning has 1200 million total health.

Monster Details
Name Type Divine Breakpoint Time to kill 5% Health (Conquest)
Phantom of Lightning Stance 800  ? 168 Hours 60,000,000
Target Areas
Resistance
Target Health Physical Fire Earth Wind Water Note
Head 600,000,000 +250 (25% Damage Reduction) 0 -50 (+10% damage) 0 0 +800 Divine Armor
Left Arm 300,000,000 +250 (25% Damage Reduction) -50 (+10% damage) 0 0 0 +800 Divine Armor
Right Arm 300,000,000 +250 0 0 -50 (+10% damage) -50 (+10% damage) +800 Divine Armor
Monster Loot
1 Epic 2 Epics 3 Epics Legendary Gold Medal
1%+ 12.6 million 21.4 million 44.7 million 78.0 million
99%+ ≈24.3 million ≈45.0 million ≈80.0 million ≈106 million 31M claimed
Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet


Use this text string to post damage needed in Monster chat:

1 epic 24.3M, 2 epic 45.0M, 3 epic 80.0M, Legendary 106M

Participants: up to 200 people total, with the following distribution:

  • 100 people levels 500+
  • 100 people levels 150-499

This battle uses the Monster Stance and Target Area systems.


Additional Information

Combat System

Phantom of Lightning's stance is 30

Level Point Range Damage Boost Critical Boost
0 0-2500 0% 0%
1 0-? 10% 2%
2 0-? 20% 4%
3 0-? 30% 6%
MAX 0-9,999,999 50% 8%

*Levels 2-MAX not verified

Decay starts at -10.0 per second, and decreases with successful attacks with a balanced general.

Ultimate Mode: ***Currently unverified

Get both the damage and critical bars to max level to unlock ultimate attack mode. When ultimate attack mode is activated, players have a limited time to take advantage of vastly increased damage and critical chance before both bars reset to their starting values.

Players have 2 minutes to attack with +100% damage, and +10% critical chance.

Siege Weapons

While fighting Phantom of Lightning, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Phantom of Lightning's Head, Left Arm, and Right Arm and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Phantom of Lightning's Head, Left Arm, and Right Arm has 1,235,000,000 HP

Name Clicks Damage Dealt

%HP Dealt*

Valerian Soldiers Valerian Soldiers 10 60,000,000 dmg
6,000,000 dmg/click
4.86 %
0.49 % per click
Elven Rangers Elven Rangers 20 75,000,000 dmg
3,750,000 dmg/click
6.07 %
0.3 % per click
Dwarven Militia Dwarven Militia 30 90,000,000 dmg
3,000,000 dmg/click
7.29 %
0.24 % per click
Archer Allies Archer Allies 40 105,000,000 dmg
2,625,000 dmg/click
8.5 %
0.21 % per click
Gray Wizards Gray Wizards 50 120,000,000 dmg
2,400,000 dmg/click
9.72 %
0.19 % per click
Totals 150 450,000,000 dmg
3,000,000 dmg/click
36.44 %
0.24 % per click
*weapons are not verified

Lore

Rewards while fighting Phantom of Lightning

Defense Essence 100 Defense Essence

Rewards after fighting Phantom of Lightning

Monster phantom fire large dead

Rare Drops Epic Drops Legendary Drops
Phantom Armor Phantom Armor Armor: Attack:50 Defense:40
Item Bonus: 2 Slots, +150 Divine Power

Phantom Blade Phantom Blade Weapon: Attack:100 Defense:75
Item Bonus: 1 slots, +100 Divine Power

Phantom Boot Phantom Boot Boots: Attack:20 Defense:15
Item Bonus: +20 Divine Power


Phantom Illusion Phantom Illusion Magic: Attack:55 Defense:50
Item Bonus: +70 Divine Power
Phantom Amulet Phantom Amulet Amulet: Attack:45 Defense:45
Item Bonus: +20 Physical Pierce, +160 Divine Power

Phantom Glove Phantom Glove Gloves: Attack:80 Defense:50
Item Bonus: 1 slot, +30 Physical Pierce, +80 Divine Power

Phantom Clear Shard Clear Shard
Ingredient

Phantom Flawless Shard Flawless Shard
Ingredient


Loot Damage Threshold

  • 1 Epic Drop
    • Starts: ? million
    • ~100%: ? million
  • 2 Epic Drops
    • Starts: ? million
    • ~100%: ? million
  • 3 Epic Drops
    • Starts: ? million
    • ~100%: ? million
  • Legendary Drop
    • Starts: 90 million
    • ~100%: 110 million but no amount is certain
  • As of 10/27/2016, 32,019,114 is the lowest reported damage that awarded a Gold Medal

Use this text string to post limits in monster chat:</p>

1 Epic, ?M; 2 Epics, ?M; 3 Epics, ?M; Legendary, 110M 33M Gold Run

Achievements

  • Requires: Slay Phantom of Lightning 5 times (1,000,000 minimum activity)
    • Rewards: 5 Favor Points
  • 30+M DMG needed for gold, must complete within 24 hours

Alchemy

Item Archives

  • Not in Archives yet.

Notes

  • Introduced: October, 2016

See Also


Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.