The main Oracle page contains several offers you may purchase with favor points, a featured Favor General and his or her gear available for purchase with favor points, and a method to purchase favor points with real money.
- Health refills are a staggeringly expensive waste of favor points. Celesta will restore your health for a few gold.
- Purchasing gold with favor points is a very poor deal, as you will earn that same gold anyway in just a few hours.
- A few extra army members are probably not worth the 20 favor point cost.
This is where you may use favor points to purchase new heroes to act as generals. Each Favor General has several (usually 3) "special items", equipment or magic, also available for purchase. The generals cost 30 favor points, while their associated items cost 25 favor points each. For a full list of these generals, their equipment, and the level required to purchase them, please see the Oracle Favor Generals page.
You acquire these reinforcements by increasing your army size (regardless of your current army size -- you have to add up to 20 new members), or by paying Favor Points to "Claim" Darius and his bonus weapons/items. The first item requires 4 new army members, and increases by 2 additional army members until you get to the Mythril Gloves, then the number is increased by 3 additional army members. Darius, will cost you 20 new army members, or 30 Favor Points.
Note: The Crusader set is the latest Reinforcement offer but for some reason, it goes back to show Darius' set once you have claimed everything from it.
Demi-powers are the Castle Age world's five deities. Each one is tied to a stat, and every 24 or 48 hours, you may receive a blessing from one to gain demi-points and a stat point of the their alignment.
Treasure Chests are special items you can buy with favor points. Each Treasure Chest contains equipment, magic, soldiers and heroes. Most of the heroes and items are extremely rare or exclusive and can only be found in the chests. You can "pull" from the treasure chests from either the home screen or the Oracle tab. When pulling from a chest, you do not get to choose the item that you get. You can either get 1 randomly selected item, or 3 randomly selected items (depending on how many favor points you are willing to spend).
There are 4 tiers of item rarities: Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic.
Your chances when purchasing a chest:
- Common: 55%
- Uncommon: 30% chance
- Rare: 10% chance
- Epic: 5% chance
There are currently ten Treasure Chests available:
- Alpha Chest
- Vanguard Chest - (Level 25 or 30)
- Onslaught Chest - (Level 50)
- Oblivion Chest - (Level 100)
- Annihilator Chest - (Level <127)
- Ascension Chest - (Level 150)
- Wrath Chest - (Level 175)
- Conquest Chest - (Level 200)
- Phoenix Chest - (Level 225)
- Battlelust Chest - (Level 250)
- Corruption Chest - (Level 275)
- Reckoning Chest - (Level 300)
- Nightfall Chest - (Level 325)
|Home — Quests — Battle — Monsters — Heroes — Town — Oracle — Keep — Army|
|Projects — Call To Arms|
|Chest: Alpha - Vanguard - Onslaught - Oblivion - Annihilator - Ascension - Wrath - Conquest - Conquest - Conquest - Conquest - Conquest - Conquest|