Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 50 energy on hand, and are at least level 450.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde has 1.4 Billion health. Up to 90 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-299
- 10 people levels 1-149
Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde has two different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Ogrimus (950 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde.
- Rat Horde (450 million health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on Ogrimus. Reduces damage to Ogrimus by a maximum of 30% while alive.
Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde has Piercing and Fire Resistances, and Fire Weakness.
- Ogrimus - +30 Piercing Resistance (Max block 20%), +20 Fire Resistance (Max block ??%), -15 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus ??%, enabled when Rat Horde is defeated)
- Rat Horde - +30 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 20%)
All parts of Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde have Divine Armor. This armor requires 760 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 35% with no Divine Power, degrading by .046% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Ogrimus, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Ogrimus's Ogrimus and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Ogrimus's Ogrimus has 950,000,000 HP
Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde Summoned
Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde Slain
Upon breath of night, under the darkest moon, by the mountains side, in the valleys deep, lie in wait, the pits of wrath. Where the dark horde breeds, count the days, for their release upon the world signals the conquest eternal.
You arrive at the edge of a swampy marsh. The wildlife has wilted and a horrendous stench chokes the air. You leave your horse at the swamp's edge and wade through a mess of filth. Something sends ripples across the surface of the water. Dark forms wriggle though the muddy shores and their beady eyes peer across the distance at you.
A disembodied voice rasps, “Sleep well, for you were already dead the moment you entered my lair!”
Suddenly your body is wracked with a sharp sickness threatening to drop you below the boggy waters. The world begins to spin as you fight back the poison in your system.
“No!”, coughs the voice. “You fight against your fate! Friends let us help him!”
The bearer of pestilence, Ogrimus, appears from beneath the waters. His festering pustules spew forth a thick green liquid. His chitterling brood surface from beneath the waters.
You fight to cross the mire and slay the patriarch but with each step, you are drawn deeper into the bog. You slip under the waters. Ogrimus can be heard coughing up blood and bile, odiously laughing at your defeat. The waters blind your senses but you know what you must do. You find a hidden strength to pull yourself though the murky waters. Your opponent is caught off guard when you rise from beneath the bog with sword drawn to the sky. His corrupt frail body falls apart with one strike from your sword.
Rewards While Fighting Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde
108 Attack Essence
Rewards After Slaying Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Loot Damage Threshold (updated Dec 14, 2014; based on 534 loot reports)
- 1 epic: (starts at 10 million)
99%: 13.6 million
- 2 epics: (starts at 16.5 million)
99%: 34 million
- 35M damage, must finish before timer reaches 144 hours left.
- Reward - 3 Skill Points (one time reward)
Use the following text string to enter DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 13.6M, 2 epic 34M
- Introduced August 27, 2013
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Ogrimus Gauntlets and 15 Rodenoms Lashes, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Gauntlet, (Gauntlet, 30 att/30 def, +40 Physical Pierce, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Vermin Hides and 15 Rat Horde Plates, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Plate, (Armor, 60 att/50 def, +50 Physical Resistance, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance