Straight from Castle Age!
December 13, 2011 by Vulcan
New Conquest chest now available!
New Che$t, New Stuff!
- Ready to gamble your hard-earned FPs for some Guild Conquest related and not-so-related goodies? Try out the newest chest set: Conquest!
- You must be at least level 300 to access this chest.
- New statistically superior divine generals and some not-too-shabby non-epics!
- Amon: 32/35, 45 Divine Power. Stun your opponent in guild battle and lower the defenses of the adjacent enemies!
- Isidra: 35/31, 45 Divine Power. Reduce your attacking opponents' Whirlwind damage if they attack you with it!
- Aegea: 34/33, 45 Divine Power. In Conquest battles, when you are defending and you win, the "Actions Left" counter has a chance to decrement by an extra count!
- Axxon: 38/30, 45 Divine Power. In Conquest battles, when you attack and you win, the "Actions Left" counter has a chance to not decrement at all!
- Reinhardt: 28/22. Stronger version of Celesta: +9 pDefense and +18 more when attacked in PvP.
- Charlotte: 22/24. Lotus v2: +4% critical hit chance vs. monsters.
- Feral: 18/22. Buffed version of Therian: +28 pAttack vs. monsters.
- Note that the Conquest Epics' divine power is currently not working.
- All consolation equipment are item bonuses to the 7 generals in this chest. All are so-so except for a few who have stats that are top 10 material:
New Guild Ability Alchemies!
- The chest also contains 0/0 stat magic items which can be used in alchemy to create specific level 5 guild abilities.