Straight from Castle Age
Test of Might! Achievements!
November 25, 2009 by Vulcan
We have released a way to measure your might! The Achievements Page is located within your Keep. We will continue to add different achievements in the coming weeks so check back often.
- Note: For Quest Achievements, you will need to complete any quest up to 100% and you will be rewarded for any achievements you have met the requirements for.
As for Battle Achievements, every one has started anew so everyone will have a chance to gain the new achievements.
- New Background behind the "Elite Guard" tab
- The "Demi-Quest" tab now has a picture of the Corvintheus Demi-Point symbol in the background (the shield)
- Initially, Only Quest Achievements and Battle Achievements were available
- The Castle Age Banner now changes when you navigate through the tabs.
- The Alchemy page changed a bit. It now is separated into two sections: Recipes and Summons. The Recipes page make items, the Summons page lets you summon monsters
- The Alchemy Ingredient pictures on the Alchemy page are slightly smaller now.
- Still no use for Star Metal or Star Crystals
- Skill Points are now called "Upgrade Points"
- You can now send 40 gifts a day instead of just 24
- Gift Spartans are no longer available.
- New Gift: Mystery Treasure
- New Alchemy Recipe: Poseidon Horn
- Rumor: Eventually use this and the Trident to make a new monster, or a new General
- New battle message when trying to attack someone who can't be attacked:
- Patience Warrior. You cannot initiate battle again so soon. Your opponent is dead or too weak to battle