|Bonus Attack and Damage in Guild Monsters and Battles.
- Might functions like the Warrior class ability. When equipped, it boosts the attack and defense of the player using it per duel, regardless of a win or loss.
- You could attempt to boost the Warrior class neutral ability with this. If you have Keira's Warrior class bonus and Might IV, you could conceivably gain up to +17 attack and defence per duel.
- The bonus given by this power is negligible, and wastes a slot that could be filled by a superior ability. Any class is probably better off with any of their other abilities.
- The picture in the ability is the biceps of the soldier Monk Warrior. The gloves also seems to be Brawler Gloves
- Although the ability says Bonus Attack and Damage, there is no bonus damage given by this skill, only attack and defense boost.
- This ability was a promotional offer, and as such is no longer available.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.