You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
Basic Information Edit
Magmos, the Lava Giant has 640,000,000 health. Up to 145 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
Special information Edit
Divine Armor Information Edit
Magmos has a divine armor which blocks 40% of damage per attack. It deteriorates at a rate of 0.2225% per 1 divine power. It will take at least 180 divine power to nullify it completely.
While fighting Magmos, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Magmos and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Magmos has 640,000,000 HP
Attacking Magmos, the Lava GiantEdit
Power Attack Damage Formula Edit
Magmos, the Lava Giant Summoned Edit
- "This is going to be hot stuff!"
- "Its getting hot in here!"
- "Prepare to fry!"
Magmos, the Lava Giant Slain Edit
"This is just way too hot for me to handle!"
Rewards While Fighting Magmos Edit
102 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Magmos Edit
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Magmos Rock|
Loot Damage Threshold Edit
- 1 Epic Drop
- ~99%: 13 million
- 2 Epic Drops
- ~99%: 26 million
- 3 Epic Drops
- ~99%: 37 million
- 3 Legendary Drop
- Starts: 29 million
- ~100%: 52 million
- There's no set number to get 100% X drop rate on this monster. - There's a chance of getting no epic drops at all from any amount of damage.
- Requires: Slay Magmos 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Shalazars Mantle (Armor: attack: 32 defense: 32; 1 slot; +25 Physical Resistance)
- Introduced April 22, 2011
See Also Edit