Leviathan of the Grove can be summoned on the Summon Monster page for 25 energy, and are above level 250. You have 168 hours to defeat Leviathan of the Grove before it flees.
Leviathan of the Grove has 675,000,000 health. Up to 90 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-300
- 10 people levels 1-150
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
To get full damage on Leviathan of the Grove, you must have several items in your inventory:
- 5 Deepblades, dropped from Leviathan of the Deep, or else you lose 15% of your damage.
- 1 Leviathans Plate, created from alchemy with items dropped by Leviathan of the Deep, or you will lose an additional 10%.
While fighting Leviathan of the Grove, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Leviathan of the Grove and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Leviathan of the Grove has 675,000,000 HP
Attacking Leviathan of the Grove
Leviathan of the Grove Summoned
Leviathan of the Grove Slain
The vast oceans surrounding Valeria are a force to behold. Squalls are frequent, crushing fleets without warning. Monsters prowl the shallows looking for bloated merchant ships laden with gold and food supplies. Unfortunately the shallows are the least terrifying experience veteran crews have witnessed. The Void is a vortex of ancient magic which creates monstrosities the size of cities and that are capable of obliterating coastal towns in one fell swoop. Not only does the Void create such beasts.. it also remembers. The hidden city of Atlantis will be desecrated no more. It is a time of revenge, served in the form of titanic leviathans.
The Leviathan of the Grove has risen from the Void sea, intent on destroying the realms of Valeria. A special united fleet has been formed to combat the beasts before they can make land. You are now an Admiral, commanding the power of a thousand warships. Dwarven, Elven and Orcish armies have united to stop the threats lumbering to the coast. Patrols have picked up heavy turbulence due south. It is time for battle.
You organize your fleets into five wings. To defeat such a massive monster, it will take multiple angles of attack and many brave lives. The fleets array themselves into a firing lines armed with poisoned-tipped ballistas. Horns and tentacles of the Leviathan pierce the surface of the water. Next come the beasts weapons, incredible blades of ancient Atlantean designs. The fleets open fire sending a hail of ballista arrows into the Leviathan. Most miss their mark but the precious few that land will slowly poison the titan. You order the Orcish warships to advance, armed with steel prows capable of causing terrible damage as they ram. The Leviathan of the Grove surges forward crushing ships by the score splintering wood and debris across the surface. Battle-hardened Orcs can be seen climbing over the monsters scales desperately attempting to damage vital areas. The Leviathan twists violently sending torrents of waves across the fleet engulfing whole ships in sea water.
As the battle rages on, the time finnally draws near. The Leviathan of the Grove is slowing down.. the poison tipped ballistas finally taking effect. You order your flagship forward preparing to ram the beasts square in the chest. The Leviathan rips the masts off your ship but you manage to maintain course. The tip of the ship crushes into the Leviathan, pinning both in place. You race up the prow and leap into the titans head. As you hang on desperately, you manage to sink your blade into the leviathans brain. The beast sinks below the water taking the pinned ship with it. As the crew from another ship pulls you aboard, you are given a message. Another Leviathan is spotted one hundred miles away!
Rewards While Fighting Leviathan of the Grove
108 Attack Essence
Rewards After Slaying Leviathan of the Grove
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
| Sea Dweller Gauntlets|
Gloves: Attack:12 Defense:12
Loot Activity Threshold (stamina + energy use); updated January 12, 2015
- 1 Epic Drop starts just above 5mill activity (highest with 0 drops = 6,266,527); 100% appears to be 6.3mill
- 2 Epic Drops start at 8.57mill (highest 1 drop = 16,179,762); 100% appears to be 16.2mill (Must be pure damage; 1 epic doing 16,630,972 activity.
- 16.875 M damage, must finish before timer reaches 144 hours left.
- Reward - 3 Skill Points (one time reward)
Use the following text string to enter DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6.3M, 2 epic 16.2M
- Requires: Slay Leviathan of the Grove 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Introduced January 30, 2014
- 20 Remnants of the Grove, along with 5 Groveblades, can be combined to create Aqua Glaive, (Weapon, 35 att/35 def, 1 slot, 45 Physical Piercing)
- 16 Bronze Ores of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing
- 16 Bronze Ores of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance