Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Kull (hero)
Kull, the Orc Captain is the first monster encountered in the game. He is part of the beginners tutorial when first playing Castle Age. He is available upon reaching level 5 and can be fought until level 10. Up to 10 people can attack.
You have 72 hours to kill Kull before he escapes.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
On the Castle Age application page, the creators released a picture of various heroes, all but three of which can be obtained: an unknown, unnamed character, Angelica (who used to be obtainable, but no longer is), and Kull himself (or another, unnamed, Orc Captain).
- "With a large, intimidating blade resting over his shoulder, Kull challenges you to battle..."
- Unlike all other monsters, Power Attacks are not available against Kull.
- The battle does not appear in the Monster tab. Instead, a special banner will appear just below the main Castle Age banner, and will remain there until he is defeated.
- 6,200 - 8,400 HP
Before the Fight
When you reach Level 2, Celesta says:
- "I have tracked down a group of orcs ahead. It is dangerous, but we must investigate!"
At level 3, Celesta says:
- "Look! What is that down the road?"
- You see a campfire ahead in the distance. The hulking figures surrounding the fire are larger than human.
- As you move closer, it becomes clear that the figures around the campfire are orcs. Your heart begins to pound as your muscles tense for a fight...
At level 4:
- Kull: "..."
- Kull swings his giant sword over his shoulder and turns to your direction.
- Kull: "Puny Human. Your dare challenge the might of the Orc? Then come here!"
At level 5, you are strong enough to attack the mighty orc!
Kull says in the Chat Log of his fight page:
- "You have finally tracked me down, now you will understand the true meaning of pain!"
After the Fight
When you defeat Kull, you are alerted:
- Kull: Orc Captain flees the battle after being defeated by you!
He says in his fight page Chat Log:
- "I will return, <slayers name>."
When attacking, you will earn:
- 2-3 experience per hit.
- 0 gold per hit for characters below level 10 - high levels characters (responding to call for arms) get up to 100,000 gold per hit.
Rewards for slaying Kull
|Epic Summoner? Drop|