You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
Basic Information Edit
Kromash, the Storm Giant has roughly 50,000,000 health. Up to 145 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Class system.
Special Information Edit
Siege Weapons Edit
While fighting Kromash, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Kromash and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Kromash has 50,000,000 HP
Attacking Kromash, the Storm GiantEdit
Kromash, the Storm Giant Power Attack Damage Formula Edit
Kromash, the Storm Giant Summoned Edit
Kromash says: "KROMASH GO CRASH AND BOOM!"
Kromash, the Storm Giant Slain Edit
Rewards After Slaying Kromash Edit
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Chance of Getting Epic Loot Edit
- 1 Epic - 1 million (100%)
- 2 Epics - 2 million (100%)
- 3 Epics - 3 million (100%)
THE ODDS OF GETTING SPECIFIC PIECES OF LOOT
Storm Buckler - 21.23% Empowering Storm - 25.14% Storm Essence 53.63%
Source: 2.10.2011, Tim's monster loot spreadsheet 463 reported kills.
- Requires: Slay Kromash 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Introduced April 22, 2011
- It is not unlikely that the Four Giants are based off the Four Titans from Greek mythology.
- From this perspective, Kromash is based on Stratos, the Wind Titan.
- Lots of ancient mythologies include Giants as evil beings opposed to man, indeed Norse Mythology has elemental giants (fire, earth, water and air) that were said to attack heaven and earth during Ragnarok. Seeing the four giants in relation to their mythological counterparts gives a more likely source for their inspiration.
See Also Edit