|Quest Stash Needed / Obtained|
For the King!
- In 25 turns, capture as many enemies as you can and lock them up in your dungeons!
- After 25 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many enemies captured.
- The people that you capture will permanently add on to the captured record for this quest.
- As the captured numbers increase, you will get valuable Population-Based Rewards.
- Per turn, you can rescue a number of people equal to your Army count (max 30).
- 1,000 - 5,000 Gold
- 6 XP
Rewards per Collection:
- x25 Warlocks captured: 1 Shortsword +1
- x20 Knights captured: 1 Longsword +1
- x120 Shamans captured: 1 Phoenix
- x1 Assassin captured: 1 Dragonbane
Population Achievement Rewards:
- x500 Warlocks captured: +1 Skill Point and 1 Lake Fortress
- x100 Knights captured: +1 Skill Point and 10 Longswords +1
- x400 Shamans captured: +1 Skill Point and 3 Dragonbanes
- x10 Assassins captured: +1 Skill Point and the Shield of Arielle
- The time for defense and fortification is over. Key Enemy Strongholds must now be removed before a full assault on the Kingdom of Water can be launched. Infiltrate the enemy docks and capture Officers for your Dungeons!
Area 1 Edit
Entrance: You and a few of your most trusted men have stealthily crossed into enemy territory. If caught, there will be no rescue. You are told that one of the enemy ships is secretly working for the Alliance. Capture Enemy Officers and get them on this ship!
Clear: You overhear a patrolling Knight talking about someone near the Merchant Ships called "The Assassin" , hired to assassinate the Elven King. Perhaps, we can capture this "Assassin" first...
- Check the cabins surrounding the docks. / Continue checking the docks. 5 Energy
- Head to Merchant Ships! 5 Energy
Enemy Knight: Halt! You cannot escape us!
- Try for a desperate escape! 5 Energy
- Bribe them with a Dark Elixir! 5 Energy 1 Dark Elixir
- You surrender a Dark Elixir and leave the scene.
- Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 15 army members) 2 Stamina
Area 2 Edit
Entrance: All is dark and quite except for the comforting sound of the waves washing up against the shore. Little can be seen, except for a few ships in the area lit up with bright lamp lights.
Clear: You have searched all of the merchant ships but one. You are sure that the last of the ships houses the Assassin. However, the enemies you have captured warn you not to enter before finding a Dark Elixir from the guards.
- Search the Merchant Ships for the "Assassin". / Continue searching nearby ships for officers and dark elixirs. 5 Energy
- Head to the last ship... 5 Energy
Knight: S...Surrender now and we will give you mercy!
- Attack the Enemy Knights! 2 Stamina
- Rush the Enemy Knights with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! 4 Stamina
- Talk your way out of the situation (Chance for Dark Elixir)! 5 Energy
Area 3 Edit
Entrance: The Last Ship seems to glow with an unnatural eery light. Dark magics protect this ship.
The Assassin. He is surrounded by a number of devoted shamans. Assassin: I will never be captured by the likes of you.
- Use a Dark Elixir to Hypnotize the Enemy Forces! 5 Energy 1 Dark Elixir
- The enemy is too powerful. Retreat! 5 Energy
- Rush the Enemies with overwhelming force (Requires 30 Army Members)! 4 Stamina
- We have gained position on the docks. The enemy officers captured were more powerful than expected. What is the source of their demonic strength?