|Quest Stash Needed / Obtained|
|Shadow Leaf||Mystic Scroll|
For the King!
- In 25 turns, save as many people as you can from a fierce Magical Assault while exploring the rich Kingdom of Mist.
- After 25 turns, you can collect a reward depending on how many people you rescue.
- The people that you save will permanently add on to the population of the City.
- As the population grows you will also receive valuable Population-Based Rewards.
- Per turn, you can rescue a number of people equal to your Army count (max 25).
- 1,000 - 5,000 Gold
- 6 XP
Rewards per Collection:
- x25 Rangers rescued: 1 Shortsword +1
- x40 Rogues rescued: 1 Dagger +1
- x50 Wizards rescued: 1 Fireball
- x1 Princess rescued: 1 Longsword +1
Population Achievement Rewards:
- x500 Rangers rescued: +1 Skill Point and 1 Castle
- x400 Rogues rescued: +1 Skill Point and 10 Shortswords +1
- x350 Wizards rescued: +1 Skill Point and 5 Fireballs
- x10 Princesses rescued: +1 Skill Point and the General Arielle
- The Kingdom of Mist is the Allied Country closest in geography to the Corrupted Kingdom of Water. For years, this Kingdom as been readying for open war. An attack has finally come. However, it has not come from without but from within.
Entrance: In the darkness, it is difficult to discern the Elves from the surrounding forest, so easily do they blend into the cover of the night. There is a fierce battle going on, but you see not a movement and hear not a whisper...
Clear: You see bright smoke in the distance for an instant... and it is gone. You've heard of Elven magic that can conceal flames for a time to keep campsites hidden from detection.
- Explore the wooded area surrounding the Elven Castle. / Remain in your area. 5 Energy
- Head in the direction of the fire! 5 Energy
- Try for a desperate escape! 5 Energy
- Bribe them with a precious Shadow Leaf! 5 Energy 1 Shadow Leaf
- You surrender a Shadow Leaf and leave the scene.
- Engage the enemy in Battle! (requires 10 army members) 2 Stamina
Entrance: The enemy camp is dark and silent. It seems large enough to supply a small army... Every few minutes, a glimmer of the burning campfire flashes alive for a brief moment.
Clear: You hear that the Elven Princess has rushed into battle, but she has gone missing! The Elves speak of powerful magics in the area that only Mystic Scrolls can dispel.
- Aid the Allied Rangers and Rogues to ensure their safety. / Remain in the outer campsite to aid the allied Rangers and seek Mystic Scrolls! 5 Energy
- Find the Princess before... 5 Energy
Ranger: My Shadow Leaf has worn out too soon! I need Shadow Leaves to remain hidden. If you give me one Shadow Leaf and let me go, I'll give you a valuable Mystic Scroll!
- Attack the Enemy Ranger! 2 Stamina
- Trade a Shadow Leaf for a Mystic Scroll! 5 Energy 1 Shadow Leaf
- Attack and capture the Ranger! (Requires 12 Army Members) 5 Energy
Entrance: In your field of vision, the black shadows of blowing trees sway in all directions. Somewhere amongst the trees and tents, you must find the Princess.
- Ranger: Some of these men...they work for the Sorceress!!!
- Wizard: The Princess has stubbornly rushed in to assist us in the effort, but she is no where to be seen...
Arielle: Be Careful! Power magic confines me in my location. These magic lights can sear one's flesh and provide a quick and painful end.
- Use a Mystic Scroll to dispel the magic! 5 Energy 1 Mystic Scroll
- Loot the tent and be on your way... 5 Energy
- Save the princess with a Mystic Scroll while looting the Tent! (Requires 20 Army Members) 5 Energy 1 Mystic Scroll
- At long last, the Enemy forces retreat. It is now in the hand of the Priestess to cure those that have been poisoned...