- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Keira, the Dread Knight (hero)
Keira, The Dread Knight was the second monster ever made available to fight. She can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have an Orb of Keira which comes from the special mission in the Demon Realm, The Rift.
You have 72 hours to complete the battle before she escapes.
- Up to 10 people may participate in the battle
- Keira has 5,500,000 health
|Click to display|
Before the Quest: The Rift
You must reach the rift now and close it before it's too late! You rush towards the portal, taking down demon after demon. Just as you are twenty yards from the portal, you are stopped by an imposing figure. "I don't know who you are but prepare for your end."
Your lungs tighten and you feel a sharp pain in your ears. You try to focus your eyes but everything starts to blur. As you fall to your side and your eyes start to lose focus, you see Keira enter through the rift. And the rest goes to black.
You have located Keira, now is the time of Reckoning! Attack Keira the Dread Knight now!
You have summoned the Keira the Dread Knight, now request for assistance with this battle with a call to arms!
You gather strength in your tired body and rise to your feet. Keira is busily evading a volley of fire arrows. As she hops back, you see your opening! You rush forth from the right. She sees you but it's too late. She tries to bring her blade down on your head but her wounds have made her slow. You narrowly sidestep her strike and plunge your blade through the jewel on her chest plate. Have you done it?
Keira: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How can you mere mortals defeat me? I am one of the Guardians of Mephistopheles!
A burst of intense light radiates from Keira's body. In an instant she disappears and there's nothing left of her except her armor and a cloud of sulphur.
You have done it. You have defeated her. You should be happy but you are so exhausted that you can barely think. Who was this Keira? How is she connected to Mephistopheles? You came to the Demon Realm to find Mephistopheles but you haven't found any answers.
From here, where do you go?
Rewards After Slaying Keira
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
|Epic Summoner Drops|| Keira's Soul|
Amulet: Attack:6 Defense:2
Odds of Getting Epic Loot
- If you get a piece of Epic Loot, there is a 90% chance you will get Demon Horns, The Dreadnought, or the Dreadnought Greatsword (aka a 30% chance to get any individual item). There is a 2% chance you will get the Dreadnought Plate, a 2% chance to get a Demon's Strength, and roughly a 1% chance to get a Dragon Talon. These numbers are based on this spreadsheet, which may change as more data is added. If you would like to help us discover the mechanics behind loot drops, please add your data to this spreadsheet.
- After Keira major revamp it appears 1 million damage will guarantee 2 epic drops with chance at 3.
- Requires: Slay Keira the Dread Knight 5 times (100,000 minimum damage)
- Rewards: 2 Favor Points, 2 Skill Points
- Keira, the Dread Knight (General). Needs: