|While equipped, increases entire war council's attack by X|
|Combine all of his Virtuous gear in Alchemy|
Stats & Levels Edit
|1||15||15||0||+1 Attack to war council|
|2||16||16||4,000||+1 Attack to war council|
|3||17||17||8,000||+2 Attack to war council|
|4||18||18||12,000||+2 Attack to war council|
|5||19||19||16,000||+2 Attack to war council|
|6||20||20||20,000||+2 Attack to war council|
|Set||1||1||+1% Critical Chance|
|21||21||20,000|| +2 Attack to war council |
+1% Critical Chance
- Note: General was not on upgrade list at the time the current Level 5+ abilities were added. When this general is added, these abilities may change, though the stats should be the same.
Associated Equipment Edit
Virtue of Temperance (6 Attack, 14 Defense) - Glove
Item Bonus: +1% critical when Hyperion is equipped
Virtue of Fortitude (14 Attack, 32 Defense) - Helmet
Item Bonus: +1 Defense to Hyperion
Virtue of Justice (25 Attack, 25 Defense) - Weapon
Item Bonus: +1 Attack to Hyperion
- Hyperion is acquired by using alchemy with the Virtuous Gear. You must be at least level 100 to unlock his recipe.
- All the items required to summon Hyperion can be obtained from beating the War of the Red Plains.
- Hyperion must be your Active General in order to activate his ability, regardless of whether he is in your war council or not.
- Hyperion has a bug. At level 3, his thumb profile says "+1 Attack" but it says "+2 Attack" in his full profile when equipped. When he reaches level 4, his full profile ability will say "Maximum Level Reached".
- Hyperion is also the name of one of the twelve Titans in Greek mythology (Ὑπερίων), the Sun Titan (his name means literally "The High-One").
- Temperance, Justice, and Fortitude are all names of Tarot cards, and are also three of the four Cardinal Virtues.