The Home section of Castle Age contains links to easily access many parts of the game, as well as provides some general information. To buy things with your Favor Points, Short Cuts to the Extra Invites, Oracle and Monsters Sections, as well as News and Battle News.
- At the top left corner, is a link to the treasure chest.
- Just below that shows the special monthly Heroes, Units, Items, and Magic. Which hero set you see here depends on your player level.
- In the top right is the Reinforcements box.
- Below that gives access to your Master and Apprentice page.
- Below that gives access to your Gift page.
- Below that gives access to your Monster page.
- Below that gives access to the Demi-Powers.
- Below that is the news feed.
- And at the bottom of this column is your Battle News Feed.
Battle News Feed
- Battle News lets you know who attacked you. It also tells you if you won or lost, how much gold you have won or lost, and how many battle points you have won and lost. It also provides the link to the keep of the attacker to use however as you please. If you are killed in battle, it will also be listed in this feed.
Unfortunately, the feed does NOT tell you how they fought you (either by invading or dueling) so be careful when counterattacking.
- Both Battle's and News feed sections are shown when a Player reaches LV 10.
- If you have gifts from friends that you need to accept, it will say so at the top of this page.
- During the Arena Season 2, an Arena News Feed was placed above the Reinforcements box. Similar to the Battle News Feed but only tracks arena challenges. It has been removed when the event ended.
|Home — Quests — Battle — Monsters — Heroes — Town — Oracle — Keep — Army|
|Projects — Call To Arms|