Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Glacius, the Frost Giant||Epic World||120||250||168 hours||20,000,000|
|Glacius, the Frost Giant||400mil||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Glacius, the Frost Giant has 400,000,000 health. Up to 140 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 25 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
Divine Armor Information
Glacius has a divine armor which blocks 30% of damage per attack. It deteriorates at a rate of 0.25% per 1 divine power. It will take at least 120 divine power to nullify it completely.
While fighting Glacius, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Glacius and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Glacius has 400,000,000 HP
click counts are not confirmed
Attacking Glacius, the Frost Giant
Power Attack Damage Formula
- I will put you on Ice!
- I am going to put you on ice!
- This land will be covered in ice and snow when I am through!
- Chill out will ya?
- Revenge is a dish best served cold!
- Ice Ice Baby!
- Be prepared to feel the chill of winter!
Glacius, The Frost Giant Says: Time for me to chill out!
Rewards While Fighting Glacius
102 Attack Essence
Rewards After Slaying Glacius
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Chance of Getting Epic Loot
- 1 epic drop - 6 million damage (99%)
- 2 epic drops - 12 million damage (99%)
- 3 epic drops - 19 million damage (99%)
The damage amounts listed are for 99% drop rate. You can receive epics for less damage than listed. As you get closer to each threshold, you increase your chance of receiving another epic item.
For this monster, there is a small chance of getting no epics for any amount of damage you inflict.
- Requires: Slay Glacius 5 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Introduced April 22, 2011
- Lots of ancient mythologies include Giants as evil beings opposed to man, indeed Norse Mythology has elemental giants (fire, earth, water and air) that were said to attack heaven and earth during Ragnarok. Seeing the four giants in relation to their mythological counterparts gives a more likely source for their inspiration.