Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Genesis, the Earth Elemental||Epic World||0||80||168 hours||5,000,000|
|Genesis, the Earth Elemental||100mil||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
- Up to 130 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 40 people level 90+
- 30 people level 60-90
- 30 people level 30-60
- 30 people level 1-30
- 100,000,000 HP
- On summoning the length of the City Defense bar (blue bar) will be 33% of the maximum possible, but 50% of the length of the bar will be grayed out. The defense bar extends by 1% of the maximum with each new attacker who joins, so 50 attackers are needed in order to have full City Defense.
- As players join the battle, the maximum amount of the Castle Defense will increase.
Since Genesis is attacking your City, you have to keep it fortified against enemy attacks. When you attack Genesis, it will attack you and your City (all attackers are all in the City). Below the Genesis's lift bar is another bar that shows Illvasa, Plateau City's Defense. With more defense, the game will add more bonus damage. With 0 defense left, you cannot attack Genesis at all. You can help fortify the city and replenish its defenses by clicking the Fortify button, which costs 10 energy. The amount of defense added back to your city is based on your defense stat. Equipping a general whose special ability boosts your defense stat, such as Dante can also be a help.
Having an Elite Guard has a prominent role in this boss fight.
- A Thief will steal Gold every attack. You need at least 2 elite guardsmen to have a thief.
- A Mage will cast Fireblast, which does an approximate 120 additional damage every attack. You need at least 4 elite guardsmen to have a mage.
- An Arch Mage will cast Earthquake, which will add 5% to your regular damage every attack. You need 10 elite guardsmen to have an arch mage.
While fighting Genesis, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Genesis and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Genesis has 99,000,000 HP
Genesis Power Attack Damage Formula
What have you done?!? "SMASH! You humans are invading my land! I am GENESIS! I will crush you!" Defeat Genesis, The Earth Elemental now!
Genesis continues to march towards Illvasa. If he gets any closer, it will knock down the base of the plateau and the city will come crashing down. Now is the time for you and your army to make a stand! Most of your army seems decimated. Is there any possible way to take down Genesis?
Celesta: "Most elementals contain a soul stone, which contain the elemental essence and magicks that give them life. It must be somewhere."
You: "Wait! I remember when one of the elven archers shot an arrow that hit the Earth Elemental in the back. It bellowed in pain. It must be close to there. I must give it a shot. I will make my way up there. It's our only hope of stopping this thing."
Celesta motions to one of the angels.
Celesta: "Lailah will take you up to the elemental's back. From there it's up to you stop it before it destroys Illvasa."
Lailah hooks her arms under yours and with a great flap of her angelic wings, you take to the skies. The scene is exhilarating but you must keep focus. You must take out Genesis before it's too late. Lailah swoops far behind Genesis and approaches it, aiming for the back.
Lailah: "I will drop you off there in that thicket of trees. I apologize I cannot get you closer for I fear the monster will take us both out."
You: "You have done enough. I will do my best!"
Lailah dives towards the thicket of trees. Your feet barely grazes the trees. All of a sudden, Lailah lets go. The landing is a bit rough as you crash through a number of tree branches. You feel the earth beneath your feet rumble as Genesis continues to march along towards Illvasa. You realize that you are traversing your way on top of a living being. You see Illvasa in the distance. You must hurry! You make your way through the forest looking for any signs of the soul stone. Then out of the corner of your eye, you see a glimmer of light. That must be it! The area is surrounded by brambles and thorns. Even your mighty sword has a tough time cutting through. Then you see it! A large pulsating green orb. That must be the soul stone. You grip the hilt of your sword with both hands and thrust the blade through the orb.
GENESIS: "WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Genesis lets out a tremendous roar which can be heard for miles on end. The earth beneath your feet begins to shake violently and crumble. Then you realize you must get out of here but how? You struggle to gain your balance but you make your way towards a mountain peak a short distance away. You are hoping the high ground will provide you a way out. Huge fissures begin open up. It seems like it's only a matter of time before everything crumbles and you will get swallowed by the huge fissures. At least you have saved the city of Illvasa. Then all of sudden you feel yourself being lifted up. It's Lailah to the rescue!
Lailah: "Congratulations warrior. You have saved us. Rest now. I will ensure we get back to Illvasa safely."
You take a deep breath. Now that the threat is over you have a chance to appreciate the breathtaking views from the skies. It's a glorious sunset.
Rewards on Every Action
When attacking, using a 5 stamina attack as a baseline:
- 4-18 experience (Can be doubled)
- 0-400,000 gold (Depends on land owned, can be doubled)
- 0-2 Demi-points (Ambrosia, Malekus, or Azeron)
When using your energy, using a 10 energy action as a baseline:
- 10-18 experience (Can be doubled)
- 0-400,000 gold (Depends on land owned, can be doubled)
- 0-2 Demi-points (Corvintheus, or Aurora)
Rewards After Slaying Genesis
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Rockthorn Bow|
Weapon: Attack:12 Defense:11
| Genesis Sword|
Weapon: Attack:20 Defense:30
| Vitality Vines|
Loot Damage Threshold
- 1 Epic Drop
- ~100%: 650,000
- 2 Epic Drops
- ~100%: 3,000,000
- 3 Epic Drops
- ~100%: 5,000,000
- Legendary Drop
- ~100%: 7,200,000
- Requires: Slay Genesis 25 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def)
- Rewards: 5 Skill Points
- Direct attack links are usable against Genesis. Attack Keys 1,3,5,7,9 will give 1,5,10,20,50 stamina attacks respectively. Attack keys 2,4,6,8,10 will give 10,10,20,40,100 energy fortifies respectively.
- Genesis is the first book of the Christian Bible. It tells how God created the world (Earth) in six days then rested on the seventh.