Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a newly introduced element and may be missing information.|
If you wish to help, please examine what is missing and add it to the page.
Fenix, Risen From Ashes can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have the Orb of Fenix, which comes from the Land of Fire's Special Mission:The Great Phoenix and are at least level 75.
Fenix has roughly 690 million health and 168 hours to kill it. Up to 155 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Fenix has three different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance:
- Head (450 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Fenix.
- Talons (110 million health) - Weaken to reduce Head defense. When alive, reduces damage to Head by a maximum of 20%, scaled by the amount of health left.
- Fire Shield (130 million health) - Weaken to reduce Head defense. When alive, reduces damage to Head by a maximum of 25%, scaled by the amount of health left.
Note: Damage reduction from Talons and Fire Shield is applied *after* piercing damage is taken off. Example: You attack with no piercing when both are at full health, you will lose 10% to the piercing shield, and 45% of the rest (40.5%) to the protective parts for a total of 50.5% of your damage lost. If you attack with at least 10 piercing, but both Talons and Fire Shield are at full health, you will lose 45% of your damage.
Fenix has Piercing and Fire Resistance.
- Head - +10 Piercing Resistance (Max block 10%)
- Talons - +5 Fire Resistance (Maximum block 5%), -5 Water Weakness (up to 5% extra damage can be done with Water Offense)
- Fire Shield - +5 Fire Resistance (Maximum block 5%), -5 Water Weakness (up to 5% extra damage can be done with Water Offense)
While fighting Fenix, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Fenix's Head and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Fenix's Head has 450,000,000 HP
Before the Quest
The cavern reeks of sulfur and everything is covered in a heavy ash. What lies deeper within this cavern?
You can see a bright glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. You cautiously follow the path downwards, your hand ready to draw your weapon at a moments notice. The cavern opens up to a large pit. What was the purpose of this journey? There seems to be nothing here. Suddenly, in an instant, a blast of fiery air sweeps through the giant, cavernous room. The light blinds you for a moment. When you are able to open your eyes, you seem a giant majestic Phoenix hovering over you.
You hear a voice inside your head. It seems to be coming from the Phoenix....
Fenix: You have come as the prophecy has stated. You must face me before I can entrust you with the message! Fenix Summoned
A message? What message was the legendary bird talking about? You did not have long to ponder the thought as the majestic phoenix flapped its wings, forcing a huge gale of almost scalding air in your direction. You quickly order your army to take refuge behind the large columns of earth supporting the humongous cavern. However, some of the army members were not so lucky as the increasingly hot air burned them alive, their dying screeches sending shivers down your spine.
Fenix stops flapping its fiery wings and starts to swoop towards the columns, crashing through them with ease. The large earthen columns start crashing down causing you and your army to scramble for shelter elsewhere. With your protection now gone, if Fenix were to start flapping its wings again, it would surely mean the end of you. You order your men to make a counterattack. However, their attacks seem pointless as arrows, spears, and other weapons have no effect on the great bird.
While surveying the area for options, a glimmer from the far end of the cavern catches the corner of your eye. At this point, it seems to be your only option. You make a mad dash towards the glinting treasure. When you reach your destination, you find a large trove of what seems to be powerful relics; a large aegis adorned with a phoenix engraving and a mystical bow crafted out of fire. You pick up the shield first and feel an incredible wave of power wash over you. It was fortunate that you picked up the shield first as the powerful phoenix claws at you with its fiery talons. You guard yourself with the mighty shield and it deflects the waves of fire headed at you.
As the phoenix retreats from its failed attacks, you stow the shield on your back and pick up the bow of flames. It feel weightless in your hands. As you grasp the bow, a magical arrow forms out of thin air. You take aim at the phoenix and let the fiery arrow fly. The arrow finds its mark right through the chest of the phoenix. The fiery bird lets out a loud screech and disappears into a large cloud of smoke, feathers, and ash. As the smoke and ash settle, a small phoenix where the once majestic monster was has taken its place.
Fenix: "You are indeed the one from the prophecy. I can now entrust you with this message. The winds of change will sweep across this land and bring forth an era of great hardship, tough trials, and much grief. However, you must remember all that you have learned throughout your past trials and never lose your way. Because there will a moment in the near future where you will have to make a decision that will change the course of history. The decision will be tough but you must remember your vows as warrior and not veer from that path. Godspeed warrior."
A decision? What could it be?
Rewards While Fighting Fenix
105 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Fenix
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
Plate of Fenix
| Life Reborn|
Loot Damage Threshold
(only damage counted, including energy doesn't give reliable numbers)
- 1 Epic Drop = 6 million (99+%)
- 2 Epic Drops = 11 million (99+%)
- Starts: 5 million
- ~99+%: 12? million
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6M, 2 epic 11M; Legendary ??? (Starts at 5M)
- Slay Fenix 5 times (1 million minimum damage + defense)
- Rewards: 5 Favor Points
- Slay Fenix 5 times without heavily damaging wing or claw (5 million minimum damage + defense, wing and claw have > 75% health)
- Rewards: 3 Skill Points
- Introduced: February 29, 2012.
- Changed from simple Piercing/Resistance type monster to Target Area monster as Urmek was introduced: April 16, 2012.
- The Essence of Phoenix and Phoenix Ashes are alchemy ingredients used to create Aegis From Ashes (Shield: Attack: 50 Defense: 55).
- The Dull Shard of Fire Fury are used to create Dull Gem of Fire Fury.
- The Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are used to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing.
- The Bronze Ores of Physical Piercing are used to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing.
- 12 Life Reborns are needed (along with other ingredients) to make Gorgon Protector in Legendary Alchemy.
Old English and Old French fenix, from Medieval Latin phenix, from Greek phoinix "mythical bird".