Starter Packs are new, special one-of-a-kind offers for new players of Castle Age. The packages involve using Favor Points for direct stat-point purchases, bargain prices for treasure chest items and discounted refills. It was introduced with the intention of letting new players "catch-up" to already established players with perks only exclusive to them.
Only new players whose levels do not exceed 100 are presented with these offers. However, they are also available for players who started before and are still below level 100. In this case the offers won't be displayed, but direct links work. 
- The Full Potions are the most attractive deal of the bunch. Although it is currently unknown if they will expire when the player reaches a certain high level, gaining 3 refills for the price of 25 FP is a nice deal. Not very efficient as a new player's resource pools are still small, but gives more flexibility for the player compared to the other packages.
- The Valkyrie Hero Set is also a nice deal. The female generals from chests are guaranteed here and they only cost 15 FP each. They are decent starter generals for various activities in the game: Illusia for Duel PvP, Ophelia for Monster Hunting and Savannah for Invasion PvP. Although new players can buy better monthly generals using direct links, these girls are not that bad of an investment for 15 FP each.
- The Warrior Hero set seems to be a good deal as well, though not as good as the Valkyrie set. The male generals from chest are now guaranteed here and discounted to boot. New players will get a redundant ability in Crom and Artanis though, both for whom offer the same boost in Invasion PvP. Vulcan is good for Fortification although hitting monsters that use energy is not recommended for new players. By the time they are ready, they most likely will have Dante on board. For Duel PvP defense, they are better off with Celesta who they can get very early in the game.
- The Level Up package is quite expensive for it's use. Considering that new players can only avail of this option until level 100, they'll get more benefit from buying Full Potions for a cheaper price than this one.
- The Stat packs are attractive as they are currently the only direct skill point buying option in the game. However, considering the low level limitation of these packages, it's better to avail of the Full Potions instead. They'll gain 5 SP from level up using the refills and additional SPs from quest completions (if using energy) or loot from monsters (if using stamina) with the potions. Although if one has tons of cash/FP for gaming use/to spare, then buying all one can is also advisable. The earlier someone gets these additional points, the more they can profit from it (more energy or stamina on each levelup, higher PVP rank at low levels etc.). The Stamina pack is the most attractive as this would normally cost 10 SP.
- Introduced September 22, 2011