You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
Basic Information Edit
Cronus, the World Hydra has 125,000,000 health. Up to 130 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 30 people levels 91+
- 30 people levels 61-90
- 30 people levels 31-60
- 40 people levels 1-30
Special Information Edit
While fighting Cronus, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Cronus and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Cronus has 125,000,000 HP
Attacking Cronus Edit
Cronus Power Attack Damage Formula Edit
Note: The following is inaccurate, but should give you a general idea of what kind of damage you will do against Cronus. To help us get the accurate numbers for damaging Cronus, please help out our POWER project.
7,000 + (32 * (Attack Stat + Active General Attack Power + Equipment Attack Power + Magic Attack Power)) + (up to 60) = Damage Dealt
Cronus Summoned Edit
What have you done?!?
"Hissssss! Who dares to wake me from my slumber? I am Cronus! You? You tiny humans dare wake me? Well you will soon become my dinner!"
Defeat Cronus, The World Hydra before he overtakes you and your keep. Attack Cronus, The World Hydra now! You have summoned the Cronus, The World Hydra, now request for assistance with this battle with a call to arms!
Cronus Slain Edit
"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" the final hydra head roars as your blade pierces the soft underside of its neck. Cronus writhes in pain and starts to quiver. Cronus's head starts to waver back and forth as it struggles to maintain upright. You gather strength in your tired legs and step back as you fear Cronus might collapse directly onto you. Suddenly Cronus's eyes roll back into the back of its head. The massive body crashes to the ground and creates a thunderous roar that sends shockwaves through the earth.
Cronus lies motionless. It's finally dead! You and your army rejoice. It was a long battle and many good soldiers were lost but the threat is over. VICTORY!!
Rewards After Slaying Cronus Edit
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Jewel of Fire
Loot Damage Threshold Edit
- 1 epic - 600,000 (100%)
- 2 epic - 3,100,000 (100%)
- 3 epic - 5,000,000 (5+ million gives a chance, but there are no "safe" amounts)
See Also Edit
- If you would like some help to defeat your Hydra, please ask for help on the wiki's Call to Arms page.
- Previously, this monster also required one Red Dragon Egg to summon.
- Some Stats for Cronus Hunters, 311 slayings achieved the following:
- 244 - Hydra: Rhea (24/18)
- 206 - Hydra: Epimetheus (18/24)
- 187 - Hydra: Tethys (21/21)
- 200 - Hydra: Atlas (23/28)
- 100 - Hydra: Prometheus (35/25)
- Allowing to create:
- 100 - Cronus, The World Hydra (60/60)
- Average Total Hit 100 causing 3.8 million worth of damage giving 2000 Monster Rank Points.