You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Cronus, the World Hydra||Epic World||0||?||168 hours||6,250,000|
|Cronus, the World Hydra||125.000.000||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Use this text string to post damage needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 0.6M, 2 Epic 3.1M, 3 Epic >26.0M
Participants: up to 130 people total, with the following distribution:
- 30 people levels 91+
- 30 people levels 61-90
- 30 people levels 31-60
- 40 people levels 1-30
While fighting Cronus, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Cronus and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Cronus has 125,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
What have you done?!?
"Hissssss! Who dares to wake me from my slumber? I am Cronus! You? You tiny humans dare wake me? Well you will soon become my dinner!"
Defeat Cronus, The World Hydra before he overtakes you and your keep. Attack Cronus, The World Hydra now! You have summoned the Cronus, The World Hydra, now request for assistance with this battle with a call to arms!
"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" the final hydra head roars as your blade pierces the soft underside of its neck. Cronus writhes in pain and starts to quiver. Cronus's head starts to waver back and forth as it struggles to maintain upright. You gather strength in your tired legs and step back as you fear Cronus might collapse directly onto you. Suddenly Cronus's eyes roll back into the back of its head. The massive body crashes to the ground and creates a thunderous roar that sends shockwaves through the earth.
Cronus lies motionless. It's finally dead! You and your army rejoice. It was a long battle and many good soldiers were lost but the threat is over. VICTORY!!
Rewards after slaying Cronus
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Jewel of Fire
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 555.000 (starts at 20.000), 2 - 3.040.000 (starts at 500.000), 3 - >26.000.000 (starts at 5.020.000)
- Cronus, the World Hydra (Soldier: 60 Attack, 60 Defense). Needs:
- Helm of Dragon Power (Helm: 30 Attack, 30 Defense). Needs:
- Ravager item archive
- Adversary item archive
- Gold Medal: 3.300,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Point (one-time award)
- Slay Cronus, The Hydra 5 Times (500,000 min dmg): +1 Skill Point, +1 Favor Point
- Slay Cronus, The Hydra 25 Times (500,000 min dmg): +25 Favor Point
- Introduced: October 30, 2009
- Previously, this monster also required one Red Dragon Egg to summon.
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.