Cassandra can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have an Orb of Cassandra , and are at least level 450.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before she flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill|
|Cassandra||Epic Boss||810||2175||168 hours|
|Head||900,000,000||35||0||20/||0/[-15]||0||[x]: enabled when Snakes defeated|
|Snakes||375,000,000||35||0||0||0||0||Reduces damage to Head by max 30%|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Cassandra has 1,275,000,000 health. Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 12.5M, 2 Epics 30.9M
Participants: up to 90 people total, with the following distribution:
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-299
- 10 people levels 1-149
Cassandra has two different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Head (900,000,000) - Dispatch to defeat Cassandra.
- Snakes (375,000,000) - Dispatch to enable Wind Weakness on Cassandra. Reduces damage to Cassandra by a maximum of 30%, scaled by the amount of health left.
Cassandra has Piercing and Earth Resistances, and Wind Weakness.
- Head - +35 Piercing Resistance (Max block 20%), +20 Earth Resistance (Max block 5%). When Snakes are defeated, 0 Earth Resistance and -15 Wind Resistance (Maximum bonus 15%)
- Snakes - +35 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 20%)
All parts of Cassandra have Divine Armor. This armor requires 810 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 35% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0432% for each point of Divine Power you have.
To get full damage on Cassandra, you must have several items in your inventory:
- Harbinger Scythe x10 (from Aspect of Death), or you lose 20% of your damage.
- Last Rites x7 (from Alperon, the Corrupted -alchemy-), or you will lose an additional 10%.
While fighting Cassandra, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Cassandra's Head and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Cassandra's Head has 900,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
Before the Quest: Medusa's Throne
You exit through the portal into a dimly lit room. Atop a throne sits Cassandra. A bright light explodes as you cover you eyes. When the light subsides, you see a frightening figure...
After the Quest
The beginning of the end...
Cassandra sits on a throne in the center of a barren room. She pulls cards from a deck, manically giggling to herself as she tears them in half - discarding the remnants to the floor. She cocks her head casually to the side and throws a card with blinding speed - carving a chunk into your armor. It bursts into light and wraps around you binding you to the ground.
“No more games,” you say as you lock eyes.
“I was about to say the same thing,” Cassandra growls while her eyes glow red.
Her form magnifies bursting into a demonic being. Her true figure rises before you – fueled with the stolen power of ten thousand souls. Forms of snakes twist and writhe from her body and lash out grasping at your armor, threatening to rend your body and tear into your soul.
You break free from your bonds and counter her attacks. Swinging your radiant Last Rites hammer down, it breaks her guard shattering the invisible field that surrounds her. Quickly you change stances and make a follow up attack. The Harbinger Scythe glides silently though the air effortlessly cutting though her defenses.
She hisses and falls back. The scales and snakes fall from her body writhing and then dissipating to nothing. Cassandra lays there, her body sprawled among the broken and barren remains of her throne room.
“You know,” she whispers, “I always knew it would end this way… Goddess of Fates –remember? I just thought I’d have a little fun, along the way.” She laughs while coughing up blood.“Besides without all this - could you ever have been strong enough… to rule them.” The maddening smile never leaving her face even as the darkness rises to claim her.
Rewards while fighting Cassandra
108 Attack Essence
Rewards after slaying Cassandra
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 12,470,000 (starts at 9,750,000), 2 - 30,890,000 (starts at 15,290,000)
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs:
- Silver Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Silver Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs:
- Imbued Medusas (Off-Hand: 55 Attack, 55 Defense, 200 Divine Power). Needs:
- Gorgons Heart (Off-Hand: 60 Attack, 70 Defense, 1 Slot, +80 Physical Resistance). Needs:
- Adversary item archive:
- Imbued Medusas x5: +5 Attack each
- Relic item archive:
- Gorgons Heart x2: +25 Attack each
- Legendary item archive:
- Gorgons Heart x5: +7 Attack each
- Gold Medal: 34,000,000 pure damage (projected) in no more than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Cassandra 5 Times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Slay Cassandra 5 times (5,000,000 min dmg, secondary targets have > 75% health): +3 Skill Points
- Introduced: October 17, 2013
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.