Cassandra can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have an Orb of Cassandra , and are at least level 450.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before she flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill|
|Cassandra||Epic Boss||810||2175||168 hours|
|Head||900mil||35 (block 20%)||0||20 (block 5%)||0||0||-15 Wind Resist when Snakes defeated|
|Snakes||375mil||35 (block 20%)||0||0||0||0||Reduce damage to Head by max 30%|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Cassandra has 1.275 Billion health. Up to 90 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-299
- 10 people levels 1-149
Cassandra has two different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Head (900 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Cassandra.
- Snakes (375 million health) - Dispatch to enable Wind Weakness on Cassandra. Reduces damage to Cassandra by a maximum of 30% while alive.
Cassandra has Piercing and Earth Resistances, and Wind Weakness.
- Head - +35 Piercing Resistance (Max block 20%), +20 Earth Resistance (Max block 5%), -15 Wind Weakness (Maximum bonus 15%, enabled when Snakes is defeated)
- Snakes - +35 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 20%)
All parts of Cassandra have Divine Armor. This armor requires 810 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 35% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0432% for each point of Divine Power you have.
To get full damage on Cassandra, you must have several items in your inventory:
- 10 Harbinger Scythe, dropped from Aspect of Death, or else you lose 20% of your damage.
- 7 Last Rites, created from alchemy with items dropped by Alperon, the Corrupted, or you will lose an additional 10%.
While fighting Cassandra, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Cassandra's Head and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Cassandra's Head has 900,000,000 HP
Before the Quest: Medusa's Throne
You exit through the portal into a dimly lit room. Atop a throne sits Cassandra. A bright light explodes as you cover you eyes. When the light subsides, you see a frightening figure...
After the Quest
The beginning of the end...
Cassandra sits on a throne in the center of a barren room. She pulls cards from a deck, manically giggling to herself as she tears them in half - discarding the remnants to the floor. She cocks her head casually to the side and throws a card with blinding speed - carving a chunk into your armor. It bursts into light and wraps around you binding you to the ground.
“No more games,” you say as you lock eyes.
“I was about to say the same thing,” Cassandra growls while her eyes glow red.
Her form magnifies bursting into a demonic being. Her true figure rises before you – fueled with the stolen power of ten thousand souls. Forms of snakes twist and writhe from her body and lash out grasping at your armor, threatening to rend your body and tear into your soul.
You break free from your bonds and counter her attacks. Swinging your radiant Last Rites hammer down, it breaks her guard shattering the invisible field that surrounds her. Quickly you change stances and make a follow up attack. The Harbinger Scythe glides silently though the air effortlessly cutting though her defenses.
She hisses and falls back. The scales and snakes fall from her body writhing and then dissipating to nothing. Cassandra lays there, her body sprawled among the broken and barren remains of her throne room.
“You know,” she whispers, “I always knew it would end this way… Goddess of Fates –remember? I just thought I’d have a little fun, along the way.” She laughs while coughing up blood.“Besides without all this - could you ever have been strong enough… to rule them.” The maddening smile never leaving her face even as the darkness rises to claim her.
Rewards While Fighting Cassandra
108 Attack Essence
Rewards After Slaying Cassandra
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Loot Damage Threshold
- 1 Epic Drop starts at 10.1mill damage (highest 0 epics = 12.4mill); 100% appears to be 12.5mill
- 2 Epic Drops start at 16.8mill damage (highest 1 epic = 30,118,352); 100% appears to be 30.2mill
- adding energy usage doesn't significantly change the values (all slightly higher than above), inconclusive data if MOSTLY using energy.
Use this text string to post damage needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 12.5M, 2 epic 30.2M
Source: Google Docs Castle Age Loot Spreadsheet
- Introduced October 17, 2013
- 20 Demonic Souls, along with 3 Ancient Blades, 3 Helm of Ancients and 3 Medusas Protectors, can be combined to create Imbued Medusas, (Off-Hand, 55 att/55 def, 200 Divine Power). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance