You have 72 hours to defeat Carmilla before she flees.
- Level Tier: 1-20
- Classification: World Monster
- Life: 3,800,000 health
- Time Limit: 72 hours
- Max Number of Participants: 30
- Epic Loot Drop limit: 2; 1 additional chance slot for summoner if Virgil is not yet acquired
- Chance at Epic Loot Drop starts at : 250,000 damage
- Max Guild Monster Points: 45600
- GOLD MEDAL Information: 150k~ damage within 24 hours, 2 Skill Points
- Base damage( average 972) up to 26 attack skill points
While fighting Carmilla, there is 1 siege weapon that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Carmilla and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Carmilla has 3,800,000 HP
|Guardian Soldiers||10||345,000 dmg |
|9.08 % |
0.91 % per click
|Totals||10||345,000 dmg |
|9.08 % |
0.91 % per click
The battle with Carmilla is fierce and she strikes toward you with killing intent, quickly driving her claws into any hunter that blocks her path and then flinging their bodies out of her way. She is both intrigued and furious at your ability to withstand her assault. With every passing second, more of the hunters fall and larger numbers of vampires pour into the room. It seems as if defeat is inevitable.
The older hunter that greeted your arrival breaks up your battle and draws Carmilla's attention away from you for a moment, a moment long enough for a young hunter to slip something warm and glowing into your pouch and pass along a quick word.
Virgil: "This battle is lost, but we cannot give up hope. You must take the tear to our headquarters in the Mountain City to the North. I deeply wish I could join you, but I will buy you some time to escape. We entrust everything to you. Do not let our sacrifice be in vain."
Virgil utters a prayer under his breath as the old hunter falls, and rushes to engage Carmilla in what is likely to be a swift end.
The tavern is about to be overrun, and you take this moment to crash through a tavern window and make your escape out of the city. When you are a safe distance away, you look back to the city and see nothing left but a scattering of buildings engulfed in flames.
Rewards After Slaying Carmilla
|Common Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
|Epic Summoner Drops||
Loot Damage Threshold
- 1 Epic Drop = ~290,000 damage minimum damage. After that there is a 50% drop rate ~450,000, 75% drop rate ~500,000 and close to 100% drop rate ~550,000
- 2 Epic Drops = Not available for this monster - Summoner Epic does not count as second drop
- Summoner Epic Drop eligible = ~440,000 damage, lowest confirmed is at 770,000 damage
This data derived from user contributions to this spreadsheet . Please consider visiting and updating for accuracy improvements.
I get my Summoner Epic Drop at 652,140 damage
I get mine at around 440,000 dmg but monster has to be killed within 24 hours (for both my Guardian drop)
Projected Droprate Percentages
|Acheron, the Wraith of Despair - Carmilla, Princess of Darkness - Belial, Enslaver of Souls|
|Faust, Betrayer of Light - Thanatos, the Reborn - Selenia, Queen of the Succubi|
|Magdalena, the Afflicted - Mayuda, the Keeper|
|Castle Age Co-Op Bosses|
|Thanatos of Fire & Ice|