TRADE HERO POTIONS TO UNLOCK REWARDS!
Call of Heroes is a promotional event which started on August 8, 2011 and ended on August 16, 2011.
The promotion involves trading Hero Potions (green 50 stamina potions) with friends and army members who have retired from the game in an effort to bring them back to play again. Players can send potions from the Call of Heroes banner at the Home page. Hero potions can be used to restore stamina for various game activities such as hitting monsters, battling other players and for opting in an Arena match. Players can also accumulate potions and use them in alchemy to obtain a special item and general.
If players send potions to still active players, they will receive a gift message but the game text will say: "You may have already accepted this gift. Please check your inventory to confirm." The potion count also doesn't increase in the player's promotion bar
Recruit your friends to join in battle with you and both of you will get Hero potions to help you in your adventures. Hero Potions can be used from the Keep Page to restore your stamina to help you battle monsters and duel other players!
You can also choose to save your Hero Potions to unlock rewards from the Alchemy Page!
Combine 5 Hero Potions to receive a powerful defensive armor!
Combine 10 Hero Potions to unlock the Forest Stalker, Kilgore!
- Also called 50 stamina potion. Can be used to recover 50 stamina when consumed.
- Obtained by combining 5 Hero potions in Alchemy.
- Gives +2 defense to Kilgore
- Obtained by combining 10 Hero potions in Alchemy.
- Introduced August 8, 2011.
- There is a hack and involves using Red Serpent Eggs (or any other alchemy ingredients) to make the Potions. It's an illegal CHEAT.
- Developer Response to Stamina Potion / Item Hack