- Go to Castle Age Wiki:Call To Arms for posting requests to help build weapons or join a fight against a monster.
A Call To Arms is the term (often used as the abbreviation CTA) for broadcasting a request on Facebook for other players to help build a weapon, defeat a monster, or join a battle or raid. This request usually includes a click-able link (sometimes called an "assist link") that will bring you into the Castle Age game to do the task that was part of the request.
When responding to a CTA to create a weapon, if you have 1 stamina to use, you should get some gold and some experience. You can only assist once per weapon.
Everyone can make a "Call To Arms" by visiting the monster battle page and click on the "Call to Arms" button, not necessarily join the battle. They will also post a request for help on their own walls, friends live feeds (depend on privacy setting of the post), and their guild's main page.
Creating a weapon
Example message in Castle Age for responding to a CTA to create a weapon:
You received 100000 gold and 2 experience points for your help in summoning the Blizzard You were the 10th to help summon the Blizzard, 70 more people are needed to summon the Blizzard.
While not required, it is considered helpful and polite to comment in Facebook post or in the battle chat as to which person you were in the order and number of assist.
Example assist messages (based on creating a weapon example above):
- "You were the 10th to help summon the Blizzard"
Additionally, when people respond to your CTA, they may ask you to Please Return the Favor (PRTF or RTF), with a link to another battle that they need help with. It is considered polite to periodically, go through and assist those who have helped you, by copying the links they provided into a new browser window.
Ancient Red Dragon
Emerald Sea Serpent
Sapphire Sea Serpent
Amethyst Sea Serpent
Ancient Sea Serpent
Army of the Apocalypse
Order of Mages
|Deathrune Siege I||Deathrune Siege II|
- You can see "Call To Arms" requests from your Army members on your Live Feed.
- When making a "Call To Arms" please note that only army members of the summoner may participate in the fight if it is a Epic Boss or Epic Team.
- If you try to answer your friends "Call To Arms" but are unable to, they may have sent the call on a monster of someone else who is not in your army.
- There are many verified instances of people being able to join and attack a battle against a Dragon (Epic Boss) whilst NOT being in the summoners army.