Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 50 energy on hand, and are at least level 450.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
Basic Information Edit
Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde has 1.2 Billion health. Up to 90 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 20 people levels 150-299
- 10 people levels 1-149
Special Information Edit
Target Areas Edit
Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde has two different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Bonegnasher (850 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde.
- Rat Horde (350 million health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on Bonegnasher. Reduces damage to Bonegnasher by a maximum of 30% while alive.
Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde has Piercing and Fire Resistances, and Fire Weakness.
- Bonegnasher - +25 Piercing Resistance (Max block 20%), +20 Fire Resistance (Max block 5%), -15 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus ??%, enabled when Rat Horde is defeated)
- Rat Horde - +25 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 20%)
All parts of Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde have Divine Armor. This armor requires 720 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 35% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0486% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Bonegnasher, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Bonegnasher's Bonegnasher and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Bonegnasher's Bonegnasher has 850,000,000 HP
Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde Summoned Edit
Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde Slain Edit
Upon breath of night, under the darkest moon, by the mountains side, in the valleys deep, lie in wait, the pits of wrath. Where the dark horde breeds, count the days, for their release upon the world signals the conquest eternal.
The first regent of the dark omen. The black prophecy has emerged. Entire farmsteads laid to waste, crops ravaged, and fields barren. A mass of chattering spawn splay the landscape before you, gnawing on bleached bone and rotting flesh When you approach the top of the hill, their glowing eyes all find their mark upon you. Wasting no time, you ride though the fields forming walls of fire magic to cover your flank. Waves of vermin torch themselves as they dash themselves upon the walls of fire in their mad haste to bury their teeth into your flesh.
The feverous gallop of your horse brings you closer to your target. Their gluttonous leader, Bonegnasher, wallows in a pool of gore. You dive from the back of your horse and thrust your sword against the mountain of Bongasher's flesh. He bats you aside and then pins you against the ground. His gnashing fangs threaten to devour you. Your sword flashes between you while holding back Bonegnasher's salivating jaw. As he chokes down on your weapon, you throw a potion of alchemist fire into his maw. The ensuing eruption culls the strength from his body and the beast falls to the ground.
As you depart, you can see the decent of the vermin followers encircling Bonegnasher's body, preparing to feast. A fitting end.
Rewards While Fighting Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde Edit
108 Attack Essence
Rewards After Slaying Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde Edit
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
Loot Damage Threshold Edit
- chance for 1 Epic starts at 6.9mill Damage (highest 0 epics = 10,757,328); 100% chance appears to be 10.8mill Damage (spreadsheet has a report of 0 epic at 11.3mill but could be activity value, including energy use)
- chance for 2 Epics starts at 12.1mill Damage (highest 1 epic = 33,452,085); 100% chance appears to be 33.5mill Damage
Source: CA: Research Lab damage spreadsheet on Google Docs
- Introduced August 27, 2013
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Ogrimus Gauntlets and 15 Rodenoms Lashes, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Gauntlet, (Gauntlet, 30 att/30 def, +40 Physical Pierce, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 20 Bonegnashers Marks, along with 20 Verminarchs Marks, 20 Ogrimus Marks, 20 Rodenoms Marks, 15 Vermin Hides and 15 Rat Horde Plates, can be combined to create Hordeslayer Plate, (Armor, 60 att/50 def, +50 Physical Resistance, 2 slots). This can be upgraded further with legendaries from other monsters.
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 5 Silver Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Silver Ingot of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance
- 6 Dull Shard of Water Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Water Fury are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Fury
See Also Edit