|Soldiers - Blacksmith - Magic - Land|
The Blacksmith tab (found under the Town tab under the Castle Age banner) is the place to go to check and buy equipment. There are 6 different types of equipment: Weapons, Shields, Armor, Helmets, Amulets, and Gloves. This is useful to know if you like to Duel, and doesn't matter if you like to Invade instead.
"Best Equipment" guide can be found at Equipment.
There are many ways to gain new equipment.
- The game offers to let you buy the Regular Equipment after you gain some levels.
- The game offers to let you buy Battle Point Equipment if you currently have enough battle points.
- The game offers to let you buy War Point Equipment if you currently have enough war points.
- You can gain Demi-Equipment from praying to Demi-Powers.
- You can buy purchase equipment with Favor Points from the Oracle.
- You may win equipment if you pay favor points to draw from Treasure Chests.
- You can get Alchemy Equipment by receiving gifts from friends, or from slaying Monsters.
- You can also get equipment from completing Raids.
- Or you can get Equipment from doing quests.
|Table of Contents|
Battle Rank Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Battle Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Demi-Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Chest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Oracle Specials
- Main article: Blacksmith/Reinforcements Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Alchemy Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Quest Equipment
Epic Quest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Quest Equipment#Epic Quest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Dungeon Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Monster Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Raid Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Arena Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Festival Equipment
Guild Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Guild Shop Equipment
Conquest Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Conquest Equipment#Conquest Shop
Conquest Path Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Conquest Equipment#Conquest Path Shop
Guild Rewards Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Guild Rewards Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Gift Equipment
|Image||Type||Attack||Defense||Obtained From||Special Note|
|Celestas Devotion||Weapon||22||44||Obtained from the Goblin Emporium; Rarely dropped||+3% Critical when Celesta is equipped|
|Serenes Arrow||Off-Hand||1||1||Obtained from the Goblin Emporium; Rarely dropped||Used to create Serene General|
|Strength of Oaks||Armor||5||10||Special equipment given to those who used the Emporium hack URL but did not use it to the extreme according to the developers||+2 Defense to Kilgore|
Split into their own pages for page length concerns.
For the top 10 items in each category, see Equipment.
- The Demonic Sword is quite reminiscent of the title sword from the game series SoulCalibur as is the Soul Eater.
- Garlan's Battlegear can be seen being worn by the unit Blood Zealot. Interestingly, it is used by Garlan as a shield when you encounter him in Lion's Rebellion if you use Tactics.
- Miri Bladebourne also uses her armor, Bladebourne Raiments, as a shield in the same battle for some reason.
- Lailah's three items (Incarnation, Platinus Armor, Harmony) can all be seen being worn by the unit Seraphim Angel.