|Invading - Dueling|
|Piercing and Resistance|
There are currently 21 different battle ranks, and the 21 ranks are divided into 7 different tiers. The final tier, containing rank 22, is as of yet not completely confirmed but Castle Age does contain an image/icon for this rank.
- As a player reaches certain amounts of battle points, they will be awarded an increased rank, a new title and a reward.
- Once a battle point amount is hit, a player will maintain the best TIER (NOT Rank) achieved, even if their battle points fall below the threshold. A player Will fall down a Rank if they lose enough battle points. Keep an eye on your battle points so you maintain your rank.
- Unfortunately, if battle points fall below what's needed for a rank, any item, magic, or soldier rewards won't be purchasable ("(locked)" will appear instead of amount drop down menu) in Town until needed battle points are regained.
- Players that have not engaged in Battle will have a rank of zero with the title "No Rank".
- At present (Jan 2011), the game will not allow a player to accumulate more than 100,011 battle points, or 100,000 plus any remnant from the previous battle won. A player can lose battle points and re-accumulate them to reach 100,000 again, but there is no 'pad room' above the 100,000 level.
|1||Scout||100||+5 Skill Points|
|2||Soldier||250||+5 Skill Points|
|3||Elite Soldier||450||Gladiators Sword|
|4||Squire||700||+5 Skill Points|
|5||Knight||1,200||+5 Skill Points|
|6||First Knight||2,000||Valor Knight|
|7||Legionnaire||3,000||+5 Skill Points|
|8||Centurion||5,000||+5 Skill Points|
|10||Lieutenant Commander||10,000||+5 Skill Points|
|11||Commander||14,000||+5 Skill Points|
|12||High Commander||19,500||Commanders Plate|
|13||Lieutenant General||22,500||+5 Skill Points|
|14||General||27,000||+5 Skill Points|
|16||Baron||37,000||+5 Skill Points|
|17||Earl||43,000||+5 Skill Points|
|19||Prince||62,000||+5 Skill Points|
|20||King||80,000||+5 Skill Points|
|21||High King||100,000||High Kings Crown|
|Ruler of Castle Age||???||???|