|Stats - Monster - Forge - Gift - Item Archives - Loadouts|
Quest - Battle - Monster - Other
Recipes - Summons - Quests
Class Powers - Goblin Emporium
The game keeps track of your battle stats on the Battle Achievements tab. (Note: it only keeps track of battles since the Achievement system was added to Castle Age)
- Requires: Win 5 Duels
- Reward: 1 Energy Potion ( 10)
- Requires: Win 25 Duels
- Reward: 1 Favor Point
- Requires: Win 100 Duels
- Reward: 5 Skill Points
Invade the Enemy
Conqueror and Destroyer
- You do not have to start a fight in order to achieve these achievements. If another players duels you 10 times in a row, and wins or loses all 10 times, you will automatically earn the Battle Lust or the Humility achievement respectively.
- Gaining the Invincible Achievement does not, in fact, make you invincible.
- The Humility may be harder to get than it sounds. You need to find someone you lose to every time and keep fighting them.
- Note: Territory invasions do not count for Invading Achievements.