|The lost underwater city of Atlantis is a remnant of powerful civilization that has long passed away. What remains are desolate ruins that have been hidden to the populations of Valeria for eons. It is eerily quiet and the only signs of life are the fish and other sea creatures that hide in the crevices and cracks of the demolished city. What treasures and surprises lie buried under all the rubble?|
Atlantis II is the second area available in the Atlantis questline in Castle Age. All quests in this area are excavation quest types in that no skill points are awarded for quest completions but items are given out instead, similar to Demon Realm's Cave of Wonder. To unlock the Atlantis II, you must complete all the 5 quests in Atlantis.
Main Quest 1: Entrance
Total energy spent - 10 x 40 (lvl 1) + 8 x 45 (lvl 2) = 760
Main Quest 2: Town
Total energy spent - 10 x 40 (lvl 1) + 10 x 40 (lvl 2) = 800
Main Quest 3: Fortress
Total energy spent - 8 x 50 (lvl 1) + 8 x 50 (lvl 2) = 800
Special Mission: Kraken
This Special Mission is a monster battle with The Kraken. You can choose to fight the regular Kraken or the Alpha Kraken. Alpha Kraken is the more difficult battle with higher health and divine armor while the regular one has a lower health and has no divine armor.
|Items Required (Kraken)||Kraken's Tentacle x5 (consumed)|
Eye of the Kraken x5 (consumed)
|Items Required (Alpha Kraken)||Kraken's Tentacle x8 (consumed)|
Eye of the Kraken x8 (consumed)
Take note that the regular Kraken's Relic of the Kraken, which is needed in the next Main Quest: Path, is a summoner drop. This limits the amount you can get from the weaker Kraken to only 1 per kill while Alpha Kraken, whose relic is only an epic drop and not summoner exclusive, can potentially get you 2 per kill.
Main Quest 4: Path
Main Quest 5: Underwater
|Level||Scrolls||Elder||Reward||Elder's Chance||Quest Rate||Energy Cost|| Accumulated|
|1||2||N/A||Brilliant x2||N/A||30 clicks||45||1,350||2,700|
|2||2||N/A||Brilliant x2||N/A||37 clicks||45||1,665||4,365|
|3||3-5||N/A||Brilliant x2, Mystical x1 or x2, Elder x0 or x1||?%||37 clicks||45||1,665||6,030|
|4||3-5||0-1||Brilliant x2, Mystical x1 or x2, Elder x0 or x1||?%||47 clicks||45||2,115||8,100|
|5||4-5||1||Brilliant x2, Mystical x0 x1 or x2, Elder x1 or 0||100%||47 clicks||45||2,115||10,260|
|6||5||1||Brilliant x2, Mystical x2, Elder x1 or x2||100%||60 clicks||45||2,700||12,645|
Brilliant x2, Mystical x2, Elder x1 or x2
- Special Consideration: This quest requires extreme energy use.
Although you'll get some items as rewards, true rewards from this quest comes from alchemy. There are 4 rings with bonus skill points, one armor and one helmet with divine power which are still good pieces to have.
- Aquamarine Ring and 5 Skill Points
- Emerald Ring and 7 Skill Points
- Amethyst Ring and 10 Skill Points
- Ruby Ring and 10 Skill Points
To get all the equipment you'll need to spend quite big amount of energy (time), but anybody can get first two rings and accompanying 12 points rather easy.
- 4 Underwater Maps will be needed for the full Atlantis II experience: 1 for Town and Fortress requirement and 3 for the ring with skill points alchemies. This will require Entrance to be finished (at level 2) 4 times.
- Kraken's Tentacle and Eye of the Kraken will require a variable amount assuming players are also summoning the Kraken monsters. Without summoning, 8 tentacles and 12 eyes are needed for the ring with skill points alchemies. This will require Town to be finished (at level 2 for optimal results) 3 times. Fortress will have to be finished (at level 2 for optimal results) 4 times.
- For every Kraken that will be summoned, an additional 2 max level completions will be needed. For every Alpha Kraken that will be summoned, an additional 3 max level completions will be required.
- 3 Relics of the Kraken will be consumed at Main Quest 4: Path once you start this quest. You will get 1 Horn of the Sea per level of influence completed (max 2). To unlock Main Quest 5: Underwater, you will need to obtain 5 horns so at the minimum, you will need 9 relics to unlock the last quest. Another 9 more are needed for the ring with skill points alchemies so a total of 18 are necessary (level 2 finishes for optimal result)
- To complete the Ruby Ring, it will take 66,000 energy and then the damage/summonings to acquire a total of 21 relics (3 for ring, 18 for the 12 horns)
- To complete the divine item and ring with skill points alchemies, the following number of scrolls are required: 7 Brilliant Scrolls of Atlantis, 21 Mystical Scrolls of Atlantis and 8 Elder Scrolls of Atlantis. Either 1 or 2 Elder Scrolls drop at level 8 therefore Underwater must be finished at max level at least 4 times and likely more. You will definitely receive all of the needed Brilliant Scrolls while you collect the Elders. There appears to be no short cut to obtain the additional Mystical Scrolls other than to complete the quest up through at least level 7. There is level guaranteed to give two Mystical Scrolls.