- Were you looking for the monster Alexandra, the Unbreakable perhaps?.
|"Alexandria is a mysterious wielder of powerful forgotten magic who has been on the run from the dark necromancer, Zurran. It is clear that she knows a powerful secret that Zurran lusts for."|
|Deal additional X damage with Mage passive ability|
|Featured:||June 23, 2011 - July 14, 2011|
|Minimum Level to Purchase|
Stats & Levels Edit
|1||18||20||0||+2% Mage Damage|
|2||19||21||5,000||+4% Mage Damage|
|3||20||22||10,000||+6% Mage Damage|
|4||21||23||15,000||+8% Mage Damage|
|5||22||24||20,000||+8% Mage Damage|
|6||23||25||25,000||+8% Mage Damage|
|7||24||26||30,000||+9% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|8||25||27||122,500||+9% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|9||26||28||160,000||+9% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|10||27||29||202,500||+10% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|11||28||30||250,000||+10% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|12||29||31||302,500||+10% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|13||30||32||360,000||+11% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|14||31||33||422,500||+11% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|15||32||34||490,000||+11% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|16||33||35||562,500||+12% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|17||34||36||640,000||+12% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|18||35||37||722,500||+12% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|19||36||38||810,000||+13% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|20||52||44||902,500||+13% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|21||53||45||1,000,000||+13% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|22||54||46||1,102,500||+14% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|23||55||47||1,210,000||+14% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|24||56||48||1,322,500||+14% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|25||72||54||1,440,000||+15% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|26||73||55||1,562,500||+15% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|27||74||56||1,690,000||+15% Mage Damage (estimate)|
|50||247||159||6,002,500||+8% Mage Damage|
|Set||1||2||+9% Mage Damage (estimate)|
Normally, Mage passive damage is 10 + 10% of your damage rune, rounded down. Alexandria adds X% of that amount (not X% of your damage rune).
Associated Equipment Edit
- Staff of Veils (19 Attack, 20 Defense) - Weapon
The Staff of Veils is the only reason Zurran has not yet caught Alexandria. The staff prevents detection of its wielder from any distance greater than forty paces.
Item Bonus: +2 Defense to Alexandria
- Flamewave Tome (16 Attack, 16 Defense) - Shield
An ancient mystical spellbook that seems to have existed since the beginning of time, the Flamewave Tome never leaves Alexandrias side.
Item Bonus: +1 Attack to Alexandria
- Souls Embrace (14 Attack, 17 Defense) - Magic
It is quite possible that this powerful forgotten spell is what Zurran is after. The secrets to Souls Embrace would possibly allow Zurran to pass back into the plane of the living!
Item Bonus: +4 Max Stamina when Alexandria is equipped
Item Bonus Ability Edit
*Deal additional 2 damage with Mage passive ability when Zurran is equipped.
- Alexandria and her equipment are available for purchase from the Oracle's Favor Generals area, if your level is 150 or higher.
- Without Alexandria, Mage passive damage is 10 + 10% of your damage rune, rounded down. At maximum, Alexandria adds 8% of that amount. By comparison, Deianira at level 4 adds 10% to your damage rune, making Mage passive damage 10 + 11% of your damage rune, rounded down. Deianira also does extra damage to the target, does not cost Favor Points, and her ability continues to grow with her level.
- Alexandria is the first general to be considered as an item bonus.
- Not to be confused with the Tower of Transcendence II boss, Alexandra, the Unbreakable.
- With the release of Muse on April 17, 2013, the CA developers changed how Alexandria and Zurran work, reducing their damage in most cases. Instead of doing a "set" damage amount, these generals now give additional damage to the gate based on the user's damage rune.