- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Agamemnon (hero).
Agamemnon, the Overseer can be summoned on the Summon Monster page if you are at least level 190 and have at least 25 energy on hand.
You have 168 hours to defeat Agamemnon before he flees.
Basic Information Edit
Agamemnon has 640 million health. Up to 145 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
Special Information Edit
While fighting Agamemnon, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Agamemnon and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Agamemnon has 640,000,000 HP
Agamemnon Summoned Edit
Agamemnon Defeated Edit
After the long journey up the Tower of Transcendence, you finally climb the last step and reach the pinnacle of the mythical monolith. As you survey the area, it seems that the platform is deserted. There is nothing here except rock debris and the cold, thin air. Was this long journey all for nothing? Then out of the corner of your eye, you see a small glimmer in the distance. You squint your eyes and make out a large figure approaching you. You place your hand on your sword hilt.
You can make out a figure now. He is a large knight donned in heavy armor. He approaches you and stops several yards away. He does not seem poised to attack so you relax your grip on your sword a bit.
You draw your weapon waiting to see if Agamemnon will make the first move. Agamemnon steps forward and lunges forward with his large blade. You parry the attack and go for the counter which Agamemnon parries easily. Both of you continue to exchange attacks with neither side conceding ground. The battles continues for what seems like an eternity. Your sense of time is lost. You can only concentrate on your duel with Agamemnon.
Agamemnon thrusts his weapon into the ground. You notice a faint aura growing around him. What is he planning on doing? Is it some sort of spell? You must stop it while you can. You raise you blade and make a swipe at Agamemnon. You are instantly repelled and thrown to the ground several yards away. As you look back at Agamemnon, he now has a huge, glowing purple aura around him. The hair on your neck stands up and stings with electricity.
You pick up your weapon and try to stand. The power flowing from Agamemnon is tremendous. It feels as if the weight of the world rests on your shoulders, making it immensely hard to stand up. With sweat pouring down your face, you are finally able to stand.
Agamemnon rushes toward you. The weight of the atmosphere does not allow you to raise you weapon in time to block the incoming blow. This is the end for you. At the last moment, Agamemnon flips his sword over so that the hilt-side is aimed at you. The hilt hits you square in the stomach and you are sent flying. It feels as if you were punched with the might of one hundred hill giants. You are bowled over, unable to take in a breath of air.
Rewards While Fighting Agamemnon Edit
108 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Agamemnon Edit
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Shining Greatsword|
Weapon: Attack:10 Defense:14
| Overseer Amulet|
Amulet: Attack:15 Defense:11
| Rune of Agamemnon|
| Soul of Agamemnon|
Loot Damage Threshold Edit
- 1 Epic Drop
- ~100%: 10,000,000 damage
- 2 Epic Drops
- ~100%: 20,000,000 damage
- 3 Epic Drops
- ~100%: 34,000,000+ damage
- Legendary Drop
- Lowest: 10,568,376 damage
- ~100%: ? damage
- Rune of Agamemnon = 54.13%
- Mask of Agamemnon = 15.82%
- Kingblade = 11.95%
- Aegis of the Tower = 18.10%
- Officially introduced on February 25, 2011.
- Rune of Agamemnon and Soul of Agamemnon are alchemy ingredients combined together with Aegis of the Tower to create Aegis of Kings (Shield: attack: 50 defense: 40 divine power: 120).
- Once summoned, the time limit to defeat Agamemnon reads 192 hours. However, upon defeating him, the timer will be reduced by 24 hours as if the limit was only 168 hours. This does not affect victories once a summon reaches "critical stage" (less than 24 hours left to defeat) however, even if the time of victory shows a negative number.
- In Greek mythology, Agamemnon was the name of the king of Mycenae who was the leader of the Achaeans (Greeks) during the Trojan War.
- Gold Medal: 16,000,000 of pure Damage and killed before timer shows 144 hours for a one-time 3 SP award.
- Moved to the normal Summon Monster page on February 10, 2015.