- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Agamemnon (hero).
Agamemnon, the Overseer can be summoned on the Summon Monster page if you spend 25 energy and are at least level 190.
You have 168 hours to defeat Agamemnon before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Agamemnon, the Overseer||Epic World||0||?||168 hours||32,000,000|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6.6M, 2 Epic 18.1M, 3 Epic 30.5M, Legendary 22.9M
Participants: up to 145 people total, with the following distribution:
- 50 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
While fighting Agamemnon, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Agamemnon and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Agamemnon has 640,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
After the long journey up the Tower of Transcendence, you finally climb the last step and reach the pinnacle of the mythical monolith. As you survey the area, it seems that the platform is deserted. There is nothing here except rock debris and the cold, thin air. Was this long journey all for nothing? Then out of the corner of your eye, you see a small glimmer in the distance. You squint your eyes and make out a large figure approaching you. You place your hand on your sword hilt.
You can make out a figure now. He is a large knight donned in heavy armor. He approaches you and stops several yards away. He does not seem poised to attack so you relax your grip on your sword a bit.
You draw your weapon waiting to see if Agamemnon will make the first move. Agamemnon steps forward and lunges forward with his large blade. You parry the attack and go for the counter which Agamemnon parries easily. Both of you continue to exchange attacks with neither side conceding ground. The battles continues for what seems like an eternity. Your sense of time is lost. You can only concentrate on your duel with Agamemnon.
Agamemnon thrusts his weapon into the ground. You notice a faint aura growing around him. What is he planning on doing? Is it some sort of spell? You must stop it while you can. You raise you blade and make a swipe at Agamemnon. You are instantly repelled and thrown to the ground several yards away. As you look back at Agamemnon, he now has a huge, glowing purple aura around him. The hair on your neck stands up and stings with electricity.
You pick up your weapon and try to stand. The power flowing from Agamemnon is tremendous. It feels as if the weight of the world rests on your shoulders, making it immensely hard to stand up. With sweat pouring down your face, you are finally able to stand.
Agamemnon rushes toward you. The weight of the atmosphere does not allow you to raise you weapon in time to block the incoming blow. This is the end for you. At the last moment, Agamemnon flips his sword over so that the hilt-side is aimed at you. The hilt hits you square in the stomach and you are sent flying. It feels as if you were punched with the might of one hundred hill giants. You are bowled over, unable to take in a breath of air.
Rewards while fighting Agamemnon
108 Damage Essence
Rewards after slaying Agamemnon
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Shining Greatsword|
Weapon: Attack:10 Defense:14
| Overseer Amulet|
Amulet: Attack:15 Defense:11
| Rune of Agamemnon|
| Soul of Agamemnon|
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 6,590,000 (starts at 5,880,000), 2 - 18,090,000 (starts at 10,590,000), 3 - 30,440,000 (starts at 19,800,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 22,900,000 (starts at 6,880,000)
- Rune of Agamemnon = 54.13%
- Mask of Agamemnon = 15.82%
- Kingblade = 11.95%
- Aegis of the Tower = 18.10%
- Aegis of kings (Off-hand: 50 Attack, 40 Defense, 120 Divine Power). Needs:
None of this monter's items or alchemies are on the Item Archives at the moment (2017/04/15)
- Gold Medal: 16,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Agamemnon 5 Times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Introduced: February 25, 2011.
- Moved to the normal Summon Monster page on February 10, 2015 (previously on Tower of Trascendence, a discontinued feature)
- Agamemnon's older description listed 120 Divine Armor which blocked 30% of damage per attack and deteriorated at a rate of 0.25% per 1 divine power. It doesn't have Divine Armor right now (tested 2017/04/15)
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.