Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abomination, Ancient Slime can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 2 Mysterious Slimes , which come from the Mystery Slime Gift, and are at least level 340+.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
Abomination has 800 Million health. Up to 155 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Abomination has four different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance:
- Main 1 (325 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Abomination.
- Main 2 (325 million health) - Dispatch to defeat Abomination.
- Stomach (75 million health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on Main 1. Reduces damage to Main 1 maximum by 25% while alive.
- Tentacle (75 million health) - Dispatch to enable Wind Weakness on Main 2. Reduces damage to Main 2 maximum by 25% while alive.
Additionally, the Stomach and Tentacle will occasionally spawn:
- Slime Minions (1.25 million health) - These are Water Slimes and Earth Slimes. Players can have one Water Slime and one Earth Slime at a time.
- Water Slimes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Main 1 or the Stomach (Stomach still alive or NOT). Water Resistance reduce the chances of being ambushed, the more Water Resistance you get, the less chance of being ambushed you have. Only that specific player is able to attack the elemental, the player is marked with a green symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. (Water Slimes are spawned by attacking Main 1, even when the Stomach is dead and Main 1 had Fire Weakness enabled; so it is best not to kill Slime Minions outright, as they may come back again. Best to get it down as close to zero life as possible.)
- Water Slime: This soldier is deterring your attacks! Kill it or else it will reduce your effectiveness on the main target! When attacking the Water Slime, the player has a chance to find a Fragment of Water Protection. 16 of these can be combined through alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Protection. Reduces damage to Main 1 or Stomach by a maximum of 20% while alive.
- Earth Slimes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Main 2 or the Tentacle (Tentacle still alive or NOT). Earth Resistance reduce the chances of being ambushed, the more Earth Resistance you get, the less chance of being ambushed you have. Only that specific player is able to attack the elemental, the player is marked with a green symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard.
- Earth Slime: This soldier is deterring your attacks! Kill it or else it will reduce your effectiveness on the main target! When attacking the Earth Slime, the player has a chance to find a Fragment of Earth Protection. 16 of these can be combined through alchemy to create Dull Gem of Earth Protection. Reduces damage to Main 2 or Tentacle by a maximum of 20% while alive.
Abomination has Piercing, Water and Earth Resistances, and Fire and Wind Weaknesses..
- Main 1 - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), -10 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Stomach is defeated)
- Main 2 - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), -10 Wind Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Tentacle is defeated)
- Stomach - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), +5 Water Resistance (Maximum block 5%)
- Tentacle - +15 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 15%), +5 Earth Resistance (Maximum block 5%)
Abomination's Mains have Divine Armor. This armor requires 340 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0882353% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Abomination, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Abomination's Mains 1 and 2 and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Abomination's Mains 1 and 2 has 650,000,000 HP
Thing to keep in mind: do not kill Main1 or Main2 before the launch of the last weapon, as essentially half of the weapon is 'wasted' on the dead Main (NOT confirmed; this may have been the initial idea for the weapons, but no evidence this actually takes place)
On the border between the Land of Earth and Land of Water, the massive slime known as Abomination has slipped out of its cavernous underground lair. The ancient monster is usually content to feed off subterranean cave creatures, but something must be enticing the beast.
With your armies mostly depleted from previous engagements, you must find another solution to stop the the massive slime. What caused the disturbance? You meet what forces the combined might of Land of Earth and Water could summon. In the command tent you try to assess the Ancient Slime's movements. You find a unique path crossing through lands known to have Chaotic Cultist temples with the Slime devouring everything on its way. You realize it must be seeking out the large stores of crystals Cassandra has been amassing. The demi-god essence must be highly desirable to the Abomination. Perhaps you should use this to your advantage.
You order the detachments sent from the neighboring realms to muster up. Most are elven knights, capable of moving around rapidly... a useful tactic for outrunning the slow-rolling slime. You put one of your trusted generals in charge. Their orders, to distract the Abomination while you take a small force to acquire a crystal cache to use as a lure. You send another detachment of elvish sappers to begin digging a massive pit filled with oil.
The day comes to a close, the work mostly done. Your elven knights report Abomination to the south, eradicating everything it touches with slime minions clearing the way. You position the crystal cache beyond the now covered pit-trap. Abomination slowly rolls over the hills blotting out the sun with it's massive size. The monster unleashes a horde of smaller slimes each with a hapless victim inside being slowly dissolved and devoured. The slimes race towards your armed knights and engage in combat. You race to the side of Abomination and unleash a torrent of wind spells causing fragments of slime to blow off. The monstrous slime congeals itself back together seemingly ignoring you, its attention focused on the crystal cache ahead. You continue attacking Abomination urging it towards the pit-trap. The elven knights are forced to retreat, unable to successfully stop the slime minions as their lances and swords pierce through the slime to no effect.
Abomination plunges forward, massive slime tentacles crashing into the retreating knights absorbing many into its heaving mass. The slimes ahead of Abomination begin falling into the trap. The ancient slime tries to stop but the rolling mass topples over regardless. Slowly the large pit fills with the slime turning into a sludge pool. You give the sappers the command. They attempt to light the oil but the fuse is saturated with slime! With your attention distracted, you fail to notice the slime crawling from the pit to your feet. Suddenly you are sucked in, covered in greenish sludge! Before you are fully engulfed with slime you encase yourself in earthen stone armor with a spell. Abomination forces you deeper into its mass. Inside the beast you realize you have but one option. Your stone shell is slowly being crushed and digested! You summon a fire blast with the last of your breath, exploding outwards. The fire manages to light the mixed oil in the pit causing catastrophic flames to burst forth.
Abomination is no more! The slime minions disperse into the wilderness. Within the pit you find a rare artifact, filled with intense earth and wind energy. The artifact must have been responsible for the creation of Abomination, a conjoining of earth and water. You return with the surviving elven knights to the Land of Water, to find answers.
Rewards While Fighting Abomination
|Slime Minion Drops|
| Fragment of Water Protection|
Fragment of Earth Protection
108 Damage Essence
Rewards After Slaying Abomination
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
| Shining Greatsword|
Weapon: Attack:10 Defense:14
| Tarnished Gauntlets|
Gloves: Attack:9 Defense:7
| Tarnished Plate|
Armor: Attack:26 Defense:29
Loot DAMAGE Threshold
- updated March 3, 2015, from 781 reports
- 1 Epic Drop
- lowest: 4,105,048
- 2 Epic Drops
- lowest: 7,074,793
- 100%: 11.7 million
- 21.0M damage, must finish before timer reaches 144 hours left.
- Reward - 3 Skill Points (one time reward)
Use the following text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6M, 2 epic 11.7M
- 15 Abomination Slime are needed in alchemy to create Heart of Abomination (Amulet: 45 Att / 45 Def / 190 Divine Power)
- 16 Fragment of Water Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Protection
- 16 Fragment of Earth Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Earth Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Water Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Water Fury are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Water Fury
- 6 Dull Shard of Earth Protection are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Earth Protection
- 6 Dull Shard of Earth Fury are needed in alchemy to create Dull Gem of Earth Fury
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance
- Introduced August 31, 2012